09/04/20 No live football on tv thread

Afternoon Cloughy la, etc are triple cooked chips? Once cooked why would you cook em again unless they need warming up. Just thought l would ask😨

I'm aware of people who have had the virus local to here, but have not been tested. I assume they are not registered. As for trust, l wouldn't trust any of them to tell the truth
When l get a minute to spare, l will PM you about my loss of faith in government.

Afternoon Echo, weekend is the worst, l can cope with no Monday night football, but Saturday and Sunday are sport days. All blends into one now

Afternoon HC, you got a spring in your step again l bet your 🐝buzzing.

Stock of Baileys starting to run down along with the Stella, Mrs Sis said plenty of gin and Whiskey in the cupboard so not lost yet🍺🥃
Nee idea, Sis, la, but they taste chuffing lush. Once, twice, three times a chip. Anar me arn method is par boil, then half fry, leave, then finish. Crisp outside, fluffy in. Me ma towt us that, la. Owld school chips, Maris Piper or Pentland Javelin....

They could be rounded up & put in an open nick, with plenty of decent grub & their phones - no hardships I mean
Then let out a week after lockdown.
I wonder how many would baulk the rules/laws?????

I’m very trying I’m telt 🙄
A bit of a kicking gives most folk pause for thought & reflection... less burden on the public purse anarl....

Last edited:
That nice black funnel neck Waldheim? Cushty.
Ivry bugger out fer NHS the neet? A different slant on happy clappers. Applause fer the cause?

Yer reet, of course, Edd, la, but sometimes the public message has ter be positive, ter keep spirits up. Dizzent mean the miscreants can't haxidently "farl down the steps" pre-PACE style...oops....
I understand that but it does frustrate, I simply can’t grasp how some folk think or rationalise (probably the wrong word).

We should have a daily “Jeremy Kyle” type show where people found to be ignoring the guidance have to come on and explain why.

It would boil my blood similar to “Family of Benefit Frauds” or “Fit 50 years old and never worked” or similar programmes 😄

Afternoon Cloughy la, etc are triple cooked chips? Once cooked why would you cook em again unless they need warming up. Just thought l would ask😨

I'm aware of people who have had the virus local to here, but have not been tested. I assume they are not registered. As for trust, l wouldn't trust any of them to tell the truth
When l get a minute to spare, l will PM you about my loss of faith in government.

Afternoon Echo, weekend is the worst, l can cope with no Monday night football, but Saturday and Sunday are sport days. All blends into one now

Afternoon HC, you got a spring in your step again l bet your 🐝buzzing.

Stock of Baileys starting to run down along with the Stella, Mrs Sis said plenty of gin and Whiskey in the cupboard so not lost yet🍺🥃
Evening Sis, and thanks mate 👍
I've still got a good supply of Baileys and their cheaper clones, and will be sampling a glass or two over the next couple of days.
I've also been provided with my own bottle of hand sanitiser from work, but I'll save it and drink it, when my Baileys runs out 😂
Have a good evening mate 👍

Good evening young man

Mrs says I stink like a brewery 😘

mind she said that after she’d eaten her dinner 🙄
I understand that but it does frustrate, I simply can’t grasp how some folk think or rationalise (probably the wrong word).

We should have a daily “Jeremy Kyle” type show where people found to be ignoring the guidance have to come on and explain why.

It would boil my blood similar to “Family of Benefit Frauds” or “Fit 50 years old and never worked” or similar programmes 😄
& they’d be scrapping to get on there 🙄

Last edited:

Back