09/04/20 No live football on tv thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just finished. back in tomorrow. have a good weekend
Thanks VHFC
I've worked over a couple of hours each day, to help cover for colleagues who are on the sick.
It'll be the same next week too.
Have an enjoyable evening mate, and hopefully you get some time off over the weekend, to enjoy the expected good weather 👍
Finished work, cracked my first can of Stella and fired up the bbq, sun is still out so given the circumstances it shouldn’t be a bad evening👍
Good for you Storts lad.
Don't dare let Mrs S, see you posting on here, about Barbie and Stella, or you'll be eating your hot dogs and burgers through a straw. 😉 🤣 😄
Have a good evening, mate 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Very frustrated with the briefing the way they keep stating that things are slightly improving because of what “we all” are doing.
If I was the speech writers I’d be replacing that with “the vast majority”.

We are to soft about alienating, offending, upsetting people or finger pointing.

F**k that, those selfish b@$t@rds flaunting the advice and guidance are sticking two fingers up to you, me, the NHS, authorities and every key worker in the country.

Thanks VHFC
I've worked over a couple of hours each day, to help cover for colleagues who are on the sick.
It'll be the same next week too.
Have an enjoyable evening mate, and hopefully you get some time off over the weekend, to enjoy the expected good weather 👍

Good for you Storts lad.
Don't dare let Mrs S, see you posting on here, about Barbie and Stella, or you'll be eating your hot dogs and burgers through a straw. 😉 🤣 😄
Have a good evening, mate 👍
You have Martine and Helen, I have Barbie and Stella, mums the word HC;)

😄
Of course not, though I made a fool of the rhubarb 😄

I'll get me coat :oops:

👍
🤫

😉 😊

😄😄
That nice black funnel neck Waldheim? Cushty.
Ivry bugger out fer NHS the neet? A different slant on happy clappers. Applause fer the cause?
Very frustrated with the briefing the way they keep stating that things are slightly improving because of what “we all” are doing.
If I was the speech writers I’d be replacing that with “the vast majority”.

We are to soft about alienating, offending, upsetting people or finger pointing.

F**k that, those selfish b@$t@rds flaunting the advice and guidance are sticking two fingers up to you, me, the NHS, authorities and every key worker in the country.
Yer reet, of course, Edd, la, but sometimes the public message has ter be positive, ter keep spirits up. Dizzent mean the miscreants can't haxidently "farl down the steps" pre-PACE style...oops....

Last edited:
That nice black funnel neck Waldheim? Cushty.
Ivry bugger out fer NHS the neet? A different slant on happy clappers. Applause fer the cause?

Yer reet, of course, Edd, la, but sometimes the public message has ter be positive, ter keep spirits up. Dizzent mean the miscreants can't haxidently "farl down the steps" pre-PACE style...oops....
They could be rounded up & put in an open nick, with plenty of decent grub & their phones - no hardships I mean
Then let out a week after lockdown.
I wonder how many would baulk the rules/laws?????
I admire your diligence, la. Henjoy....
I’m very trying I’m telt 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back