09/04/20 No live football on tv thread

Indeed KB and they will probably have no shame about it, on a related subject I read an article that said 94% of Republicans believed Trump was doing an outstanding job in dealing with the virus :eek:
Of course they do, they are in power. Most of Trumps core support are thick as mince rednecks and boy can they be thick. We have bog roll shortages they have gun shortages.

Just been out for my weekly clap and wave at everyone 😎
Same out here. Full crew on the helideck.
Evening chapesses and chaps. I hope yers have all had a canny day. The Internet is still poor, depending on the time of day and number of users. Take care all.
That’s false news, he doing great, just perfect:rolleyes:
Beautiful and magnificent also mate. Don't forget those two.

Good evening all It's been the busiest day ever,we've had 3 days meds/dressings to get out. I've still got a few bits I've brought home and they'll go tomorrow then I'm off Sat,half a day Sun,and all day Monday.

Thank you all very much for the comments and I mean everyone,very touching and very very much appreciated too, really. I've just been reading through. The applause was lovely tonight also. We are all key in this,we all have a part to play whether you are working or not.

We had 3 pharmacists on today,we open at 8am till 9pm,everyday, 24/7, 365 days a year, every bank holiday. We met up at 5-15am today. I was lucky to get a sarni when I was out and about,the pharmacists and the technicians,dispensers worked right through without a break and just a butty on the go. Can't praise them highly enough and I'm sure there'll be something nice for them all when this is all over.

Stopped of to see the technician who's off at the moment and chatted through her front window,she was very teary and very upset shes off but she obviously she has to be.

Have a great night,thank you again and also to Wakey for passing on my best wishes to you all earlier. God,I'm glad today's over with...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
That's class that you're all joining in out there 😎

Had a canny day thanks :D
Absolutely it isπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘‚,cheers becs as well,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@Scorefrom a throw in , Mrs @Dilligaf60
and all frontline staff πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:
Good evening all It's been the busiest day ever,we've had 3 days meds/dressings to get out. I've still got a few bits I've brought home and they'll go tomorrow then I'm off Sat,half a day Sun,and all day Monday.

Thank you all very much for the comments and I mean everyone,very touching and very very much appreciated too, really. I've just been reading through. The applause was lovely tonight also. We are all key in this,we all have a part to play whether you are working or not.

We had 3 pharmacists on today,we open at 8am till 9pm,everyday, 24/7, 365 days a year, every bank holiday. We met up at 5-15am today. I was lucky to get a sarni when I was out and about,the pharmacists and the technicians,dispensers worked right through without a break and just a butty on the go. Can't praise them highly enough and I'm sure there'll be something nice for them all when this is all over.

Stopped of to see the technician who's off at the moment and chatted through her front window,she was very teary and very upset shes off but she obviously she has to be.

Have a great night,thank you again and also to Wakey for passing on my best wishes to you all earlier. God,I'm glad today's over with...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Absolutely it isπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘‚,cheers becs as well,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You're doing a fantastic job πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ Even our Bob joined in tonight with some whoooo's for you :D

I know mate, and those who voted against awarding the NHS workers, a pay rise in 2017 iirc, really ought to hang their heads in shame.
However, in light of the tireless and selfless work during this crisis, and especially, given the fact that frontline staff have died, while trying to save the lives of Covid patients, I really think any MP's who refuse to support a pay rise for NHS workers, would be lynched by an angry public.
The public would also ensure the Tories would be voted out of power, at the next GE.
It’ll probably not be discussed, too much β€œother business”.

I’ve been a right cynical tw@t th’day, apologies and........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:

Beyond amazing SFATI just class,and still had time to help me out.I owe you a pint mon when this shit is over.

Brilliant, thanks for the updates letting us know some of what is going on out there.

You deserve everyone of those comments and more bud.

Back