👀 Tim Martin’s wallet.

Simple tho isn’t it
Have a job and earn a wage
Don’t have a job and don’t earn a wage - just take from the pot given by those that do work .

Is it too early to bring up freezers !

Oh look at me I have Alexa

Pathetic

I always found that the majority in there didn’t even live in the U.K. or were southern based down sarf.
Very peculiar bunch of people .
I could imagine them all meeting up and just sitting there staring at each other with bulging eyes.
I’m sure around half of benefits claimants are in work but the employers simply don’t pay a good enough wage , so who subsidises these big companies, yes you’ve guessed it the taxpayer . Rich get richer poor get poorer . Obviously likes of you couldn’t really give a f***.
You got a canny few of them liking your post ironically

is asking for a high wage economy and levelling up , which is clearly not being delivered, bullying?

the brexiteers were triumphant, they won and constantly post the word remoaner

why can they not concede as is clearly the case, the Tories involved delivering brexit were always lying and would never deliver.

it’s really down to that.

they also deny the proven fact that this tim fella wanted brexit, he got it but has now called for more eu visas to be issued so he can get staff.

i mean come on. Where are the brexit dividends, I know Mogg said 50 years but nigh on every business in this country is suffering because of increased red tape, solely because of brexit. That’s is happening, but there are those who absolutely refuse to acknowledge this as it’s seen as getting one over on the lefty’s etc blah blah

its way past that now and where are they delivering on the promises? They’ve been conned by the grifters like farage and his gb news backers

i usually get fuck off, are you drunk, get out of the country if you hate it that much after a post like this.
Spot on . Imagine being dumb enough to be conned by rees-mog and the like . Too dumb to ever admit like .

Last edited:

Durham isn’t the best place to turn out price wise, it’s not just recently either.

A few year ago some mates down from Glasgow were shocked at how much they were charging.
Yep but prefer over Sunderland and Newcastle. Prices don’t really bother me. Hence telling a multi million £ man to put his prices up🤣

Owa ya heed.... normal people will feel the blunt of this and schmucks like you are owa the moon because ya lost a vote and want to say a told ya so, by celebrating the possible loss of income/jobs many working class will endure makes you look like a tory
The character you're replying to there loves it when somebody successful fails regardless of the outcome to his workers. He's made a shitstain of his own life so wants everybody else to be in the gutter with him. He hates anybody with 50 quid in the bank never mind a millionaire.

Back