๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Womenโ€™s T20 World Cup 2023 ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ

Heartbreaking that. Once again, fine margins.

Iโ€™ve loved following this team out here though. Gonna be hard going and supporting South Africa on Sunday mind.

Would really urge anyone who hasnโ€™t already bought a ticket to get one for the t20 at Durham in September. Itโ€™s a Saturday night.

Bowlers let us down today. Left our batters with too much to do.

I agree that KSB needs to call it a day. She shouldn't gave been in this tournament.

KSB shouting at the younger players, only to have a first ball fuck and throwing the game away with her bowling. She absolutely needs to go.

Thatโ€™s an outrageous take to suggest her bowling cost us the game. Sarah Glenn has worse figures and her bad over was probably the turning point. We had 120 balls to recitify it
I went to the Eng v India game last season. Really enjoyed it.

Was a good night despite the awful weather

The cricket equivalent of Rotherham v Sunderland. We threw that away.
Thatโ€™s an outrageous take to suggest her bowling cost us the game. Sarah Glenn has worse figures and her bad over was probably the turning point. We had 120 balls to recitify it
The incidents with KSB were more ironic than anything. She had a perfect right to be upset with the fielding, but then went on to bowl a stinking over. I just felt that the mentality of the team was wrong, somehow.

Last edited:
Dunkley was supposed to be the next big thing with bat and ball but hasn't cracked on
Ecclestone, Dean and Glenn are terrible fielders
Jones is poor as batter and wicketkeeper role
KSB should retire or dropped
NSB made captain
Wyatt a great fielder, but blows her chances as opening batter
Knight not sure she can handle T20

When Edwards was replaced as they needed fitter and better fielders, i think they will do the same now and bring in Wong, Kemp etc

What i don't like is all the laughing and joking on the field, Australia don't do that and Lanning is ruthless

I'm sorry but Dunks is quality. Amy Jones got them through the India game. Maia Boucher, Issy Wong and Emma Lamb should be in. As soon as Tash Farrant is fit she needs to be recalled.

One of the most surreal and beautiful atmospheres Iโ€™ve ever experienced. SA needing about 13 an over with 6 to go and the entire stand on their feet belting out some African chants. All in unison.

The gap is definitely closing. Iโ€™d have fancied us to beat them this tournament

Back