πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Sunderland v Tranmere Cup Final match thread πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've deleted the recording of the match but saw this from the Guardian match report...

"The 23-year-old Swiss billionaire Kyril Louis-Dreyfus, who sported the old club badge on his lapel, one not used since before he was born"

did anyone notice that...???

I've deleted the recording of the match but saw this from the Guardian match report...

"The 23-year-old Swiss billionaire Kyril Louis-Dreyfus, who sported the old club badge on his lapel, one not used since before he was born"

Yeah I saw that

So he can fly as well :)
I was wanting him subbed until he scored. Was invisible until then

I disagree, I thought he put in loads of work, and wasnt giving his loads of silly fouls away, it was him that put McGuire away for his shot across goal also.
Fair enough. It is the twenty-first century. I suppose I'll have to adapt.

I'm not taking up the wrong-un though! I'm too old for that.

Dont worry marra, if you are that old you are probably going to get loads of stuff pushed up there, just relax and enjoy

Last edited:
I'd love to see us trying to defend our Trophy next season if we do manage to get promoted.

The FA should change the rules and let us participate, after all, the Champion's League winners are allowed back in no matter where they finish in their league.

I think we should all petition Papa John's and the FA to change the rules if we go up.

Yep was wearing the old ship badge on his lapel. It was the 1p sized one. There was also a much smaller (less than 5p) sized one available back in the day. They are getting increasingly hard to find.

Yep was wearing the old ship badge on his lapel. It was the 1p sized one. There was also a much smaller (less than 5p) sized one available back in the day. They are getting increasingly hard to find.

I've got the one somewhere, or I should have. can't remember the last time I saw it. I have an old london branch one based on the old badge as well, that will be in the same place as the other one, where ever that is... :)

So he can fly as well :)

I disagree, I thought he put in loads of work, and wasnt giving his loads of silly fouls away, it was him that put McGuire away for his shot across goal also.

Dont worry marra, if you are that old you are probably going to get loads of stuff pushed up there, just relax and enjoy
All about opinions but I thought Gooch was poor yesterday, practically anonymous. He gave a cheap pass away just before he scored and was screaming for him to come off, good job he didn't!

I'd love to see us trying to defend our Trophy next season if we do manage to get promoted.

The FA should change the rules and let us participate, after all, the Champion's League winners are allowed back in no matter where they finish in their league.

I think we should all petition Papa John's and the FA to change the rules if we go up.
Personally, I never want our senior team ever to have to play in this competition again.

I've got the one somewhere, or I should have. can't remember the last time I saw it. I have an old london branch one based on the old badge as well, that will be in the same place as the other one, where ever that is... :)

found them, a bit worse for wear these days...

Logon or register to see this image

All about opinions but I thought Gooch was poor yesterday, practically anonymous. He gave a cheap pass away just before he scored and was screaming for him to come off, good job he didn't!

About 2 mins before he scored he touched the ball and the commentator on my feed mentioned that he’d hardly been in the game, which I agreed with... then of course he scores a very well taken goal almost immediately after.
Heard his post game interview where he said the LJ had said their full back always stays tight to the centre backs and we should take advantage of that. Good football all round

Last edited:

No.

Got up at 2am here in Sydney to watch but it is two hours I won't get back. The game even made the A League watchable.

I can't understand why Leadbitter is in the team. He only seems to face and pass backwards. Maguire was turgid and Power invisible. Tranmere played the better football, more shots on target and at least their passes found their man, mostly.
Fuck typical whinging Aussie fuckwit we won yer knar

Got up at 2am here in Sydney to watch but it is two hours I won't get back. The game even made the A League watchable.

I can't understand why Leadbitter is in the team. He only seems to face and pass backwards. Maguire was turgid and Power invisible. Tranmere played the better football, more shots on target and at least their passes found their man, mostly.
^ clip of this man.

If we have to wait the same amount of time to win at Wembley again, I'll be 96.

Oh Yes......immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back