πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Sunderland v Tranmere Cup Final match thread πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Status
Not open for further replies.

Although I do agree with him not being involved he was relying on Scowen and/or Leadbitter to get the ball to him.
Yes but up until that point I don’t think he made that run in behind even once. He should be making them for 90 minutes even when that ball isn’t arriving.

I've had two bottles of beer, 2 bottles of wine, a bottle of champagne (all amongst friends) and I'm buzzing.
Wearing me 1973 top and so glad the fucling hoodoo at Wembley is done, dusted,over, consigned to history.
Bits of grit in my eye, joyful, now just go and get promotion.
Really believe that we are on the flucking way.
Well done. f***ing magic. Don't care what anyone posts that was something that needed to be kicked into touch.

I've had two bottles of beer, 2 bottles of wine, a bottle of champagne (all amongst friends) and I'm buzzing.
Wearing me 1973 top and so glad the fucling hoodoo at Wembley is done, dusted,over, consigned to history.
Well done. f***ing magic. Don't care what anyone posts that was something that needed to be kicked into touch.
Spot on, finally got rid of the Wembley jinx. Time to move forward.

time for a johnson? or pittle as it was known :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back