★★★ SAFC vs Spurs Match Thread ★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have to remember the team is still learning Gus.s tactics, it will take time!
I agree. I think I saw enough at the back end of last season to suggest that what we saw today is not what Gustopher desires for this team. As the season progresses, and players start to understand their roles and relations better I believe we'll be able to reproduce the form from the better parts of last season.

Man
Verg O'Shea Brown Van
Giak Catt Gomez
Ricky Wickham Johnson​

Get the footballers in the side. Ditch the hipster, inverted wide players - might give Arnold some protection anarl.

Rodwell hasn't offered much so why not. It may well prove to be that it's easier to have an impact late on but I'm sick to the back teeth of this keep it tight approach, especially so at home. Seize the initiative from the off.

Rodwell hasn't offered much so why not. It may well prove to be that it's easier to have an impact late on but I'm sick to the back teeth of this keep it tight approach, especially so at home. Seize the initiative from the off.

Also means you can take Giacc off when he inevitably tires, bring on Buckley and push Alverez into the three man midfield. Buckley's directness later in the game would be good.

This could be the case.

We need to get our finger out first half of games though and putting the footballers in will definitely help.

Spurs were much better than us today, but great reaction from us after going a goal down in the first 2 minutes, we always seem to play better football after going behind in games, good subs by gus in the last 20 minutes and we cound of nicked it, but we did'nt deserve to win.....roll on burnley......

Dunno how we managed to scrape a point there.

Rodwell was anonymous again and we're just sitting way too deep letting them think about what pass to play next, gave them so much time.

The f***ing stars on this thread man!!!!!!!!

Dunno how we managed to scrape a point there.

Rodwell was anonymous again and we're just sitting way too deep letting them think about what pass to play next, gave them so much time.
We've got the makings of a decent side, amazing how people see things differently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back