★★★★ Scunthorpe vs Sunderland ★★★★

We have more momentum than the league leaders who have lost 3 in last 5 and have Luton up next.
The momentum is coming from teams below us eg Charlton, Barnsley and even Doncaster have same number of points as us from last 5 games played. I know all is not lost but we are creaking and expectations are high. our recent run of draws could easily lapse into a few losses as player confidence falls. Other teams will see we are not as strong as we were portrayed. I live in hope of an upward trend.

Is that what i said? Here mate I'm easy to find. Don't be a clever **** over the internet.
Yes it is what you said, why the fuck are you pretending you never said it? And now you're threatening me :lol::lol:

Easy to find. f***ing hell, you offering me out, you school yard bully? :oops:

f***ing hell :oops: you have and always will be an antagonistic bugger on here mind.
So you think it's clever to say someone should commit suicide?

Are you really saying that's ok?

Think about it, eh?

So you wrongfully accuse me of getting you banned yet you report people

Stop taking things literally
Err.. You did, you admitted it.

Last edited:
Yes it is what you said, why the fuck are you pretending you never said it? And now you're threatening me :lol::lol:

Think about it, eh?

You have no evidence

Think about it, eh?

Come and knack me :):)

Back