★★★★ Scunthorpe vs Sunderland ★★★★

Been out all day so didn't get to watch or listen to the match. Brief summary?
We huffed and puffed, got bullied all over the park and scraped a draw thanks to Maja's brilliance.

It’s been disappointing lately no doubt, but some of the extremes on both sides are hilarious to read. This board man :lol:
This pissy pants and bed wetting always makes me laugh too, as does happy clappers.
You can be worried without being a bed wetter you can be a little bit more positive without being a happy clapper.
Without wishing to piss my pants for a second time I feel deflating would be more appropriate.

Last edited:
I call as I see it. Anyone who knows me, I'll stick up for us all season, and I'll say if an opposing team have played well. But I'm sorry, TODAY, they were terrible and we played to their level. Sorry if that upsets you.
Did we Billy? I’m not sure what we did today. There was nothing coherent about our team today that lasted any longer than 5 minutes. I’d prefer to be able to say the opposition played to our level, but I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. I love our club but can’t defend the the indefensible. We were very very poor and I can’t see much changing

This kind of performance and result will mean we will be lucky to be in the play offs others are closing in. The sizeable majority think it would be a scandal if we weren't promoted this season
Management need to be proactive rather than reactive otherwise i reckon you could be correct. Some while ago i opined that things were getting very close at the top. I think i also mentioned 'momentum' of other sides and our lack of it! We are hanging in there but the players must now be feeling pressure which will hardly help the situation.

Management need to be proactive rather than reactive otherwise i reckon you could be correct. Some while ago i opined that things were getting very close at the top. I think i also mentioned 'momentum' of other sides and our lack of it! We are hanging in there but the players must now be feeling pressure which will hardly help the situation.

We have more momentum than the league leaders who have lost 3 in last 5 and have Luton up next.

Catts was a bystander all game

Agreed but Ross sat and watched it happen and did nowt. It just seems to be what he does. When Ross took the job it seemed videos etc he was a great tactical analyst etc. However this isn't true. He just seems to freeze and be unaware how to get the best put of his squad

Back