★★★★ SAFC vs Swansea Match Thread ★★★★

That game right there was f***ing awful. Our worst performance of the season by a f***ing mile and that's saying something.
It was the footballing equivalent of a monkey shitting in its hand and chucking it in your pyatt.

Moyes is a f***ing çunt...

That was a f***ing disgrace. I said i wasn't going back this season but for some reason I cannot keep away from games.

The total lack of effort today was unreal. Tactics were shite, in fact everything about todays game was shite.

Moyes has to go as we need a clear out from top to bottom and a total new start for the club is a must. If Moyes stays, ten games in if things aren't going well the fans will turn. He has totally lost the fans, he and the players can just do us all a favour and leave.

Tidied Marra. We have no future as long as Moyes and Short are here.
I don't know who is the most clueless ??

The same word can be used to describe Short's tenure too.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Be lucky if the SOL is 20k full at the start of next season unless there are big changes at the club.
I would like to believe the fans will vote with their feet.

The reality will probably be a bit different. I suspect we will be about 5k down on average. Less if we hit the ground running at the beginning of the season.

The majority of fans will be happy to see us winning regardless of the league, management or owner.

Last edited:

Back