•••tottingham roll call•••

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me....going from liverpool st as I work there...
meeting some ppl in the hamilton hall first..

If i can find the energy to get off my ass, i might jump in the car and do the long drive down. I fancy watching the match and it's just not the same in the pub.

We've got to pick ours up from the ticket office, was going to ask them but was concerned they'd just not give us our tickets. Will give it a go.

Same here. They can't just not give you your ticket can they?
Sure someone mentioned on here that there was a warning that all non-spurs in their end would be ejected and banned from WHL

The more this day goes on as i'm starting to get excited, i'm dreading sitting with them more and more

Same here. They can't just not give you your ticket can they?
Sure someone mentioned on here that there was a warning that all non-spurs in their end would be ejected and banned from WHL

The more this day goes on as i'm starting to get excited, i'm dreading sitting with them more and more

I can't see why not, they can throw you out if they like. The tickets will also say something like "we reserve the right to refuse entry"

Just spoke to the spurs ticket office and and they are saying we can't swap the Spurs end for Sunlun end :-(

Reckon i'll still go in and ask like as she sounded fit as f*ck (and a bit dumb ;))

i'm there tonight.... Anyone know where is best to go for a drink? not done tottenham before. Was planning on tube from euston to seven sisters then walking it but it does look some distance on google maps!

Just spoke to the spurs ticket office and and they are saying we can't swap the Spurs end for Sunlun end :-(

Reckon i'll still go in and ask like as she sounded fit as f*ck (and a bit dumb ;))

Nice on the phone, add 2 stone.

I'll get the other lads to ask, their from York so they can make out they're not really sunderland supporters.

Who's getting the tube and who's getting overground? The latter for me i reckon, on my todd like but thinking of heading to liverpool st from hammersmith around 6ish.

Off to the pub in Hoddesdon in 10 mins. Taxi from pub at 7pm to Broxbourne station arrive Northumberland Park at 7.30 ish!

1 Chelsea ticket £30

Can only exchange at game tonight, late holiday plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back