”Last ever” things you’ve attended

Competitive England match at old wembo. I think there may have been a friendly later on.

Did they...I will have been at that also cos never missed home or away back then

Just realised villa Chelsea was last .fa cup final at old Wembley.. I was there too..had invites of Chelsea lads and villa lads I knew so spent a few hours with Chelsea then few with villa..

Last edited:

Last flight out of Jeddah for British Caledonian. They'd been taken over by BA.

Was a great party. Only about 40 passengers on a 747.

There were a group of about 10 lads on their way to a stag do with the groom. One of the stewardesses did a stripagram for him. Full webbing under her uniform.

I was at the last match at Boothferry Park (Hull's old ground) for Hull vs Darlington

I was also at the last match at Feethams. I think Darlo played Leyton Orient but I can't actually remember. I do remember loads of us in fancy dress and stuff. Bonus points to the lad in the top hat and "Emu Rider" costume who ran onto the pitch at full time first. One of the funniest things I think I've seen at a match

I was on the last Chopper out of Nam in 1975. Just me pedalling furiously and trying not to go head first over the handlebars whilst being chased by over a thousand anget Vietcong.

I assume a lot of us were at the last ever match at Roker, but what else were you the last in attendance at? Some of you must have been to some epoch making occasions. Let’s have them.

I can only muster the last night of Ku Club (13 people there) and the last session of Temple Park pool. I almost saw Lonnie Donegan’s last show, but he selfishly died two days beforehand.
Mate of mine is a massive blur fan. They are his favourite band and he's loved them since he was a young lad. Went to see them at Hyde park I think it was and on stage they said it's been a great journey and this is our last ever gig. He said bring drunk a little bit high and the whole emotion got to him. He started to well up a little bit thinking this is the greatest moment of my life to see my favourite band who I never saw on their first run in the 90s reunite for one final gig.......

They changed their mind and went on a world tour the following year:lol:

Back