“We tried hard, just couldn’t get them done”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inclined to agree I’m afraid but perhaps we can muster up a better challenge next season ? Could do with 3 of Barnsley, Charlton, Portsmouth and Luton going up if we stay down or they’d all likely be up there again.

same shit every window. We wasted the jan window in the premier league and championship and went down. This time we’ve wasted in league 1 and won’t be going up. They never learn. New owner talks a good game though.
Is what it is innit

I want another year in l1 anyway
Nice to win some games
I hate this league but I will hate barely being competitive in the championship more. Even if we do somehow get promoted it’ll require more major surgery in the summer. Almost as big as last summer.

same shit every window. We wasted the jan window in the premier league and championship and went down. This time we’ve wasted in league 1 and won’t be going up. They never learn. New owner talks a good game though.
Don't slag em off for christ sake you'll upset the chaps who don't give a shit and think they can do no wrong

Worse things happen at sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back