“This year I’m donating to charity”

roker beach

Striker
I understand people deciding not to send cards these days due to the cost and to social media.

However, this is the time of the year when the lazy arses who haven’t got round to sending a card suddenly declare that this year they are not sending cards, they are donating to charity instead.

The lucky charity is rarely named. I wonder how many actually donate - 20%?

I understand people deciding not to send cards these days due to the cost and to social media.

However, this is the time of the year when the lazy arses who haven’t got round to sending a card suddenly declare that this year they are not sending cards, they are donating to charity instead.

The lucky charity is rarely named. I wonder how many actually donate - 20%?
I donate monthly, direct debit.

I donate monthly, direct debit.
Me (us) as well. A monthly contribution to Husky and Malamute Rescue, and further contributions to Danetre Hospice in Daventry and to the Australian Red Cross. Haven’t done cards for years. I think a lot of us have to be aware that we have a privileged life so we should be able to help out where we can. Plus sending cards contributes to pollution and global warming so that’s another reason not to do it.

Me (us) as well. A monthly contribution to Husky and Malamute Rescue, and further contributions to Danetre Hospice in Daventry and to the Australian Red Cross. Haven’t done cards for years. I think a lot of us have to be aware that we have a privileged life so we should be able to help out where we can. Plus sending cards contributes to pollution and global warming so that’s another reason not to do it.
£25 to Birmingham children’s hospital.

I'm saying it doesn't sound like you care about charity mate. Could you do me a favour please and read that and let me know if it's true?
No idea how you've came to that conclusion. I do donate to charity but thanks for your concern. Any chance of clarifying whether or not you are happy with your previous post ? This is the 2nd time I've asked now and it's not a difficult question.

Back