“This squad”

Are you crazy? This squad is the envy of the league. It is being badly mismanaged. To say otherwise is just stupid. On top of what you have mentioned, leadbitter, catts, watmore McLaughlin straight away then youve got what should be top end league one players and a number of really promising youngsters. You cannot seriously compare that squad to any other in the division and not say its better. Even if you allow for a couple who may flatter to deceive.
Thanks for the reply Kermit, I will always appreciate that. As for calling me crazy, I’ll take it with a punch. No mate, I’m gonna accept the opinion of my eyes which says our players in no way massively better than their counterparts at this level. As Wyke has just proved. Or was that Ross’s fault?

Thanks for the reply Kermit, I will always appreciate that. As for calling me crazy, I’ll take it with a punch. No mate, I’m gonna accept the opinion of my eyes which says our players in no way massively better than their counterparts at this level. As Wyke has just proved. Or was that Ross’s fault?

F*ck sake, I didnt mean wyke :lol: absolute cart horse !!

Long and short of it, ross is a chancer. He has come into here with the idea he is the next mourinho. Ironically, mourinho would be pragmatic in this situation. He has built a squad of small, lightweight players and tried to play his brand of "football". What was required was a big shithouse centre half, a big shithouse centre mid and a big shithouse striker. Then fit your footballers around them. He has attempted to play his way out of the division and in his mind bought a nice ball playing centre half in baldwin. What was needed was a defender first and foremost. You can bin these players off and try to play football when promoted where the other teams do as well.

F*ck sake, I didnt mean wyke :lol: absolute cart horse !!

Long and short of it, ross is a chancer. He has come into here with the idea he is the next mourinho. Ironically, mourinho would be pragmatic in this situation. He has built a squad of small, lightweight players and tried to play his brand of "football". What was required was a big shithouse centre half, a big shithouse centre mid and a big shithouse striker. Then fit your footballers around them. He has attempted to play his way out of the division and in his mind bought a nice ball playing centre half in baldwin. What was needed was a defender first and foremost. You can bin these players off and try to play football when promoted where the other teams do as well.
Get inMcGeady!!! I’ll reply to your post when I can be bothered to read it frog!!!!!

Some of the squad are better than others. A lot of the better ones seem to be the ones not getting picked to play...

I find it bizarre that McGeough, can't seem to get in the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back