“This squad”

Get real people, the squad of players we have are no great shakes. We have the remnants of last year who proved they weren’t up to the Championship plus players bought to compete at this standard. Do you really think other clubs are saying “they have the likes of Gooch and Honeyman”? Remember how many on here last year said the squad were way too good to go down? They were all 100% wrong (imo :D). Do you really all believe it’s all been bad managers holding back these great squads? Listen, I’m not saying the managers have been blameless, but to say these squads of players have been too good is an absolute nonsense. Tell me one player we have who is too good for this level? I will almost accept McGeady when he can be bothered. Name me one other fucker who is above this level!!! Apart from Oviedo which is inexplicable.

Get real people, the squad of players we have are no great shakes. We have the remnants of last year who proved they weren’t up to the Championship plus players bought to compete at this standard. Do you really think other clubs are saying “they have the likes of Gooch and Honeyman”? Remember how many on here last year said the squad were way too good to go down? They were all 100% wrong (imo :D). Do you really all believe it’s all been bad managers holding back these great squads? Listen, I’m not saying the managers have been blameless, but to say these squads of players have been too good is an absolute nonsense. Tell me one player we have who is too good for this level? I will almost accept McGeady when he can be bothered. Name me one other fucker who is above this level!!! Apart from Oviedo which is inexplicable.

I've been saying this since last year. We don't have the players that can consistently turn it on at this level to 'piss the league' as some fans believe we should.

Why the inverted commas ya thick twat

L1 average players and others who 'think' they're better but continually fail to prove it and others just happy to draw a f***ing massive wage while sitting in the background

Quite simply with the amount of money we have spent along with the players we have, we should be absolutely pissing this league. End of.

However without our GK, we would be lucky to be mid table. Some job the manager is doing. Absolute quality.

We will be ok my arse.

Are you crazy? This squad is the envy of the league. It is being badly mismanaged. To say otherwise is just stupid. On top of what you have mentioned, leadbitter, catts, watmore McLaughlin straight away then youve got what should be top end league one players and a number of really promising youngsters. You cannot seriously compare that squad to any other in the division and not say its better. Even if you allow for a couple who may flatter to deceive.

I won’t disagree but they have shown they can play a lot better than this like at the beginning of the season.

It’s frightening to see how shit we were after the first 10mins

Back