“The fans drove us on”

it isn't him doing the opposite. Nowt he can do when the goalkeeper can't catch a ball.

It's actually got to the stage where I hope he fucks off because one or two will be in for a massive shock when we're forced to try and find a replacement for Coleman.
How much input did he have in the crock of shite we signed ?

How much input did he have in the crock of shite we signed ?

i don't think there's anyone else left to have a say on transfers so I'd say he had 100% control.

when I say 100% control, I mean he entered the transfer market for a new goalkeeper, a centre half, 2 midfielders and at least one forward without a penny to spend on a fee or wages.

he spent most the window chasing Ben Woodburn but when Liverpool offered an alternative to a fee we scoffed at the idea and told Coleman to look elsewhere. Not entirely sure where he was meant to look for a player without a single penny to his name but there you go. We had numerous keepers lined up but in the end Camp was the only fool that was willing to join. Same applies to Ashley Fletcher. Players crying off left, right and centre to avoid joining Sunderland. Fletcher is desperate and a bit stupid and trots along to sign.

i don't think there's anyone else left to have a say on transfers so I'd say he had 100% control.

when I say 100% control, I mean he entered the transfer market for a new goalkeeper, a centre half, 2 midfielders and at least one forward without a penny to spend on a fee or wages.

he spent most the window chasing Ben Woodburn but when Liverpool offered an alternative to a fee we scoffed at the idea and told Coleman to look elsewhere. Not entirely sure where he was meant to look for a player without a single penny to his name but there you go. We had numerous keepers lined up but in the end Camp was the only fool that was willing to join. Same applies to Ashley Fletcher. Players crying off left, right and centre to avoid joining Sunderland. Fletcher is desperate and a bit stupid and trots along to sign.
There was enough time & plenty of points to play for when they all signed
Lua lua hasn’t figured , Ejario ( or whatever his name is ) has been a total waste of time
Camp has been possibly the worst signing in history
Fletcher is a joke
Clarke Salter has been abysmal & spent most of the time banned
Not great is it ?
All Coleman’s signings

There was enough time & plenty of points to play for when they all signed
Lua lua hasn’t figured , Ejario ( or whatever his name is ) has been a total waste of time
Camp has been possibly the worst signing in history
Fletcher is a joke
Clarke Salter has been abysmal & spent most of the time banned
Not great is it ?
All Coleman’s signings

enough time for what? This is our worst ever squad. Coleman tried to strengthen it in January and it's an absolute miracle that he managed to persuade anyone to sign but he did. Imagine rocking up for talks with a club with an absent owner, a squad of players hated by the locals & no money to spend meaning the club are probably only interested in you because there's actually no-one else that they can attract. I'd be walking in the front door straight across main reception and straight out the nearest fire exit & away home. Thanks but no thanks.

Ashley Fletcher must have been 7th choice target for a position where we only ever play one person. Camp situation almost identical.

folk are really underestimating the state that we're in I think.

we could pull Coleman to shreds, chase him up the road at arguably the most fragile period in the club's history & be left with Elliot Dickman as manager for the next 2-3 years or we could catch a f***ing grip, ride it out and give Coleman a chance. He's not perfect but by Christ the alternatives really aren't worth thinking about.

enough time for what? This is our worst ever squad. Coleman tried to strengthen it in January and it's an absolute miracle that he managed to persuade anyone to sign but he did. Imagine rocking up for talks with a club with an absent owner, a squad of players hated by the locals & no money to spend meaning the club are probably only interested in you because there's actually no-one else that they can attract. I'd be walking in the front door straight across main reception and straight out the nearest fire exit & away home. Thanks but no thanks.

Ashley Fletcher must have been 7th choice target for a position where we only ever play one person. Camp situation almost identical.

folk are really underestimating the state that we're in I think.

we could pull Coleman to shreds, chase him up the road at arguably the most fragile period in the club's history & be left with Elliot Dickman as manager for the next 2-3 years or we could catch a f***ing grip, ride it out and give Coleman a chance. He's not perfect but by Christ the alternatives really aren't worth thinking about.
He’s failed mate
We are bottom
Excuses excuses ...
He could & should have done better with the current squad & some better additions than he brought in

I think some people are just pissed off and blaming everything and everyone. Why waste more money paying off a manager when any replacement will have about the same track record at best?

I'm sure his half time team talk would of been

"Get yourselves in front lads then defend like a school team, oh and Campy dont bother diving at shots"

Damned if he does damned if he doesn't!

And what is your solution mate?

As much as I’d like to see Maja play, Fletcher is very unlucky not to have 4/5 goals in the last few games

I must say Fletcher has massively improved during that time. One thing though, he's definitely not a target man and has decent feet so why we hoy it up to him constantly I'll never know.

1 goal in how many games ?
He’s not very good
Ya can’t polish a turd

He couldn't finish his dinner mind though his effort off the post today was decent and he's been unlucky with a couple off the bar and a brilliant save at Leeds. I said when he first signed he was worse than Vaughan, he's far, far better than that bloke who is utter turd.

Back