“Repetition of deleted post” message

gramw

Striker
I’ve had a couple of posts deleted on the Dale / Drew Houghton post.

On the 2nd one it says “repetition of deleted post”

But i don't actually know what post has been deleted so chances are I’m going to accidentally post it again.

Is there any chance I can have a clue what I’ve said that’s wrong so I know not to post it again?

I don’t think anything I’ve said in there is bad, but there’s clearly something that’s not allowed.

The moderators often put that as a comment if you have quoted someone elses post and the original post has been removed for some reason.

Its not specifically your post that is at fault, but the one you have quoted, either because its inappropriate or the OP has requested it to be removed.

The moderators often put that as a comment if you have quoted someone elses post and the original post has been removed for some reason.

Its not specifically your post that is at fault, but the one you have quoted, either because its inappropriate or the OP has requested it to be removed.
Ahh right, maybe it was that then. Thanks

I'm still fairly new to this but how many moderator's are on this board ?

Back