“Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.”

We should go to war in africa, they have diamonds which we can then buy oil with, saves all of these 'we only went to war in iraq because if the oil' conspiracies
I honestly can't work out why 1st world countries like USA and Europeans don't go and help them. Maybe there's some hidden agenda to do with the debt they owe or the diamonds being sold for cheap from poor countries or maybe its weapon manufacturers are making billions from the fights or what side would we support? Its fucked up why we just stand and watch

Also add North Korea to that. If the country is as fucked as they report then get in and sort it out

I honestly can't work out why 1st world countries like USA and Europeans don't go and help them. Maybe there's some hidden agenda to do with the debt they owe or the diamonds being sold for cheap from poor countries or maybe its weapon manufacturers are making billions from the fights or what side would we support? Its fucked up why we just stand and watch

Also add North Korea to that. If the country is as fucked as they report then get in and sort it out

If only we could liberate the majority of the Middle East from their religious and undemocratic societies.

It'll never happen but the world would be a better place.

And what would the Chinese say [and do] about that?

If only we could liberate the majority of the Middle East from their religious and undemocratic societies.

It'll never happen but the world would be a better place.

It is my opinion that eventually the people will clamour for it and it will come...

Under the terms of the ceasefire, it would appear so.
Does not give them the right to circumvent regulations in place to prevent needless death, I guess it is the reason the West is viewed as hypocritical at times.

It is my opinion that eventually the people will clamour for it and it will come...

Does not give them the right to circumvent regulations in place to prevent needless death, I guess it is the reason the West is viewed as hypocritical at times.
Eh? What 'circumvention'?

PS: I'm glad you're appearing to concede my point about the ceasefire agreement that Iraq freely signed. So, why didn't Iraq honour its commitments under said ceasefire agreement?

No security council resolution on the invasion of Iraq.
But you do agree that the terms of the previous ceasefire needed to be respected, right?

I know what the come back would be but it makes a mockery of the US and Europe saying they were going in to help Iraq etc. anyone with sense knows it was a money war
No it doesn't. China [and Russia] have the right of veto on the UNSC.

That is irrelevant. Procedures are in place and are to be followed, we are the standard-setter, apparently, not them.
Eh?

So what point are ceasefires?

Are you saying that we have to obey/respect ceasefires but that other countries who are also members of the UN do not have to obey ceasefires?

Can you imagine the world that would happen if that was the case?

Timothy McVeigh would argue otherwise..if he was still alibe that is. Some knacker even tried to convert him to Islam when he was on death row

Back