“My dream to play for Real Madrid”

What a strange thread

Is it really hard to imagine a young kid into football from mainland Europe dreaming to play for one of the biggest clubs ?
Yeah. I’d think most kids imagine themselves playing for the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona at some point, to be honest.

Anly ever wanted to play for Sunderland me, but can understand it from foreign lads. Real Madrid are humongous.
When I was a bairn I used to imagine myself winning leagues with Sunderland and then having a stint at Barca at the back end of my career. Shame I was shite in reality.

Last edited:

No kid has ever dreamed of playing for Real Madrid ever
I don’t know about that. When I was a youngun, if part of you wouldn’t have fancied playing alongside the likes of Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo and Roberto Carlos, there was probably something wrong with you.

I played out those dreams on this..

New Star Soccer - Download football game

:cool: :lol:
The customise a player mode on FIFA 98 - Road to the World Cup was the closest I ever got to living my dreams. :lol:

Last edited:
I don’t know about that. When I was a youngun, if part of you wouldn’t have fancied playing alongside the likes of Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo and Roberto Carlos, there was probably something wrong with you.

The customise a player mode on FIFA 98 - Road to the World Cup was the closest I ever got to living my dreams. :lol:
You failed to realise the post was tongue in cheek

Back