“Major New Development”

I agree some go over the top. The way some go on with Dawn Thewlis on here is just f***ing stupid but I don't think any of that happened on here

it didn't actually. just hits home more, when you know the person involved and you fear as to how it would be for their family.

restraint and decency won the day here

Think to be honest on some of the comments here sadly I find a high percentage of ‘journalism’ nowadays is shocking. Bar one or two newspapers and their online publications some supposed journalists have no spelling grammar or punctuation. It’s horrific even in the regional papers and online ones outside of the area. I read them sometimes and just start laughing.
Read better articles via people who have no background but right general blogs etc and that’s no disrespect to them just a case of you’d expect someone when it’s their ‘job’ to be half decent at it.

Regarding the investment, bit disappointed not in the city centre

Think to be honest on some of the comments here sadly I find a high percentage of ‘journalism’ nowadays is shocking. Bar one or two newspapers and their online publications some supposed journalists have no spelling grammar or punctuation. It’s horrific even in the regional papers and online ones outside of the area. I read them sometimes and just start laughing.
Read better articles via people who have no background but right general blogs etc and that’s no disrespect to them just a case of you’d expect someone when it’s their ‘job’ to be half decent at it.

Regarding the investment, bit disappointed not in the city centre

I think what exacerbates the problem is an obvious lack of proof-reader.
It's natural for journalists young and old to make the odd mistake, especially if they're up against tight deadlines - but they still need a "middle-man" to act as QC.

Katy's problem is the same as other journalists, in that any kudos or gravitas related to editorial is immediately rendered untenable with a poor headline or typo.

It's true of most projects, is that Seaburn centre still standing.

And it was hardly a 'Major' new development. Liberty Browns - extended.
So an investment is basically shit in your eyes?

The Seaburn centre is still standing. Thanks to some locals whinging about nesting stinkers. They even had the nerve to complain about car parking when it was their protests stopped a car park being opened.

Back