“If the performance was poor from minute one, I’d have accepted that as a potential criticism, but we were at it on Saturday."

Mowgli

Striker
Fair or absolute nonsense? Strange to be 'at it' and have 1 shot on target.

"sometimes you have days where it hinges on key moments and that’s what happened"

Last edited:

We hardly got off the bus imho. After the Lord Mayors show post Burnley for me. Yes Toney cheated, the ref was a cock, but we created next to nowt. You’d think we played the same 11 in the week we were so slow - at it?? Bollox. Tactics were wrong, team work non existent... hopefully a blip, but worrying if not. Missed maguire like hell. Need more creativity and pace...oh shit the windows shut now...

Does he ever explain what he’s trying to accomplish in games? We don’t attack well, we don’t defend well, we don’t keep the ball well, we don’t play long ball well... it’s baffling the support he gets... with the biggest budget in the league and a wealth of experience on this team in this division, you’d think we would be able to play the game a bit. I’m sorry but with this manager we are a legitimate League 1 side and that is it...depressing.

Back