RR “Here are FIVE players available on FREE TRANSFERS that Sunderland should look to sign...”

RTG

Robot
Staff member
Graham Falk has scoured the free agent list to find FIVE players that he feels Sunderland should sign this summer as we look to bolster our squad ahead of another League One promotion campaign next season. Tom Adeyemi - Midfielder Standing at 6’1, the former Norwich City academy graduate has just suffered a difficult season at Ipswich Town with...

More at Roker Report...

Graham Falk has scoured the free agent list to find FIVE players that he feels Sunderland should sign this summer as we look to bolster our squad ahead of another League One promotion campaign next season. Tom Adeyemi - Midfielder Standing at 6’1, the former Norwich City academy graduate has just suffered a difficult season at Ipswich Town with...

More at Roker Report...

Is he peter falk brother ( columbo )

More at Roker Report...
Old pal Steve Bruce :rolleyes:

Last edited:

More at Roker Report...
No more injury prone players ffs

More at Roker Report...
They would cost next to nothing we will not spend that.

When we smashed the championship, it wasn't overnight. We found SKP and supplied him. The chances of that happening again are zilch.

Players have to want to come here but, just for money? That's not a long-term strategy. i.e. we sign player A) Because we are willing to pay him 3/4 x what other clubs will. That sort of player? Not for me.

It's still unclear what's going on with potential new majority shareholder but I don't think we are far from going up next year. We missed out this year because of some bizarre negative shit coming from JR or the players. Hopefully we won't see that again this year.

We won´t get Tafazolli as he has multiple interest from a higher league. I would take a punt on Shankland and Odubajo. The other 2 seem naff

Back