“He simply loses his self control.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye I read that earlier, sickening. Can't believe it took the officers so long to get into the cell though, he must have had a canny barricade set up.

In a dark comedy type of fashion, he was hanging his cell mate in a way that when the screws were trying to open the door, it was making matters worse....

The lad had absolutely no shame at all....the kid he tried to do in, was getting out, either the day after or not long after that....

As has already been said, how come it took the guards so long to get into the cell?
Maybe being wise after the event, but is a kettle not an odd item to allow a dangerous violent person to have in his cell?

He was 2'd up with a lad, who was no bother..

Needs locked up in Rampton for 10 years or so . He won't be so edgy after a few years on strong antipsychotics , that should take the bounce out of him .
Some proper boys in there an all that will literally eat the little **** if given chance . Think youre hard and nuts Stevie ? Wait till you meet the resident cannibals

horrible f***ing prick, hope he gets his face smashed off in jail :D

Needs locked up in Rampton for 10 years or so . He won't be so edgy after a few years on strong antipsychotics , that should take the bounce out of him .
Some proper boys in there an all that will literally eat the little **** if given chance . Think youre hard and nuts Stevie ? Wait till you meet the resident cannibals
Familiar with the 'proper boys' in there?

I hope his next cellmate slashes his face, that'll learn him.

Oh wait, now I have to hope that his ex-cellmate's next cellmate slashes his ex-cellmate, and then that his next cellmate's next cell mate slashes the ex-cellmate of the next cellmate of the ex-cellmate of the cellmate of the ex-cellmate of the cell mate who is the one true hero in this sequence.

He simply loses his self control?! think the urge to slash his own mother's face in the first place is a bit more of a problem then the self control it.

I went to school with his mother Michelle. Quiet lass. He beat the shit out of her, got jailtime, she forgave him, he'd got out a couple of days before the slashing incident when over to hers, had a few drinks then slashed her when she was walking him to the metro. Her face is a mess, she's embarrased to bits about it.

Pleased the little c u nt got locked up.

"The court heard Hanson smashed the television in the shared cell and used that, along with his home-made knives, as a weapon to cut Mr Lindsay"

Dear me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back