“Have you got the right time please?”

Pisspots and crack heads.

Renowned for it.
I often wondered if it was a challenge. When I was a student in town, walking by myself on an evening it was not uncommon for someone to walk up, looking a bit intimidating asking the time. I often wondered if they were looking for someone to squeek with fear then give them a kicking/ mugging. I used to look them in the eye, stick on my strongest accent and say “aya mate, its....”, then walk off. I’d generally get a muttered thanks.

See my post as to what your reply should've been
The standard SMB response was to ask if she was fit and ask for pics, 1/10

Reminds me of years ago at away matches when someone would clock you and ask you that to find out your accent... :confused:
Happened to me when loads of Newcastle hoolies, The Service Crew where hanging around The Monument and three lads came over and one asked. As so as I told them the time, the one in the middle jumps up and down, arms waving, shouting "Co'mon yer Makem bastard". I just grabbed his shirt collars and chucked him to the deck. His mates stood shocked with surprise but then I saw loads of them start to run off the Monument towards me and my mates. We ran like fuck as they chased us through Eldon Square. Slow fuckers never caught us fit and fast as fuck break dancers.:cool:

I often wondered if it was a challenge. When I was a student in town, walking by myself on an evening it was not uncommon for someone to walk up, looking a bit intimidating asking the time. I often wondered if they were looking for someone to squeek with fear then give them a kicking/ mugging. I used to look them in the eye, stick on my strongest accent and say “aya mate, its....”, then walk off. I’d generally get a muttered thanks.

The standard SMB response was to ask if she was fit and ask for pics, 1/10
Unless you meant 23 stone, stop being so fussy

Happened to me when loads of Newcastle hoolies, The Service Crew where hanging around The Monument and three lads came over and one asked. As so as I told them the time, the one in the middle jumps up and down, arms waving, shouting "Co'mon yer Makem bastard". I just grabbed his shirt collars and chucked him to the deck. His mates stood shocked with surprise but then I saw loads of them start to run off the Monument towards me and my mates. We ran like fuck as they chased us through Eldon Square. Slow fuckers never caught us fit and fast as fuck break dancers.:cool:

Had a few similar incidents round there, you know what it was like back then.

Had a few similar incidents round there, you know what it was like back then.
Aye it was dodgy. We avoided The Monument after that every week for a while. Mind has brought back that sweet memory of that Mag twat sprawling along the deck. I did not half throw him down with some force. He was stunned. :lol:

Aye it was dodgy. We avoided The Monument after that every week for a while. Mind has brought back that sweet memory of that Mag twat sprawling along the deck. I did not half throw him down with some force. He was stunned. :lol:

Thing is, you could only get decent gear through there if you were into the stuff that we were into so it was like a military mission every week getting in and out of Newcastle.
:lol:

Back