“Falklands will be under Argentine control within 20 years”, Timerman tells UK media

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Colonel

http://en.mercopress.com/2013/02/05...hin-20-years-timerman-tells-uk-media#comments

f***ing wanker. He walks into the UK, disrespects all and sundry, walks into parliament, disrespects it, bad mouths the UK and then promptly sends out arrangements to hold a press conference tomorrow.

the breath taking arrogance of these RG arseholes is seriously out of order.

Tin Head Man is starting to take on the persona of the Iraqi information minister as each day goes by.

You literally dont know where to start on the lies these wankers are spouting.

Re: “Falklands will be under Argentine control within 20 years”, Timerman tells UK me

They probably will if the Govt keeps reducing the size of the Navy. It's beginning to look the same size as the Marine Park boat fleet.

Re: “Falklands will be under Argentine control within 20 years”, Timerman tells UK me

http://en.mercopress.com/2013/02/05...hin-20-years-timerman-tells-uk-media#comments

f***ing wanker. He walks into the UK, disrespects all and sundry, walks into parliament, disrespects it, bad mouths the UK and then promptly sends out arrangements to hold a press conference tomorrow.

the breath taking arrogance of these RG arseholes is seriously out of order.

Tin Head Man is starting to take on the persona of the Iraqi information minister as each day goes by.

You literally dont know where to start on the lies these wankers are spouting.

Imagine if they do find all the oil down there and then the Falkland Islanders decide they want to be independent, imagine how rich they'd be then!

And so it should be, its not ours, give it back

maybe falklands will vote to be part of argentina??

Its not the Argies either. Ireland is a lot closer to us than the Falklands is to Argentina, but they don't all fancy being British either. It's down to the people of the Falklands and fuck all to do with Argentina.

maybe falklands will vote to be part of argentina??
Might be better for the RG's to vote to be part of the Falklands judging by the arse about face mess the RG Govt are making of their economy.

This is seriously boiling my piss now.

Its not the Argies either. Ireland is a lot closer to us than the Falklands is to Argentina, but they don't all fancy being British either. It's down to the people of the Falklands and fuck all to do with Argentina.
This, fuck the RG Cnts.

accept UN resolutions since when?

I love the Argies concept of ownership. Think I might stand next to Coloccini's flash car and ask for his keys on the basis I'm nearer to it.

accept UN resolutions since when?
Argentina accepts fuckall that isnt in their interests.

I love the Argies concept of ownership. Think I might stand next to Coloccini's flash car and ask for his keys on the basis I'm nearer to it.
:lol:

No, it's belongs to the Bennies, and we should go with whatever they want. That's how the civilised world works. It's the Argies that are trying to bully their way into control.

Might be better for the RG's to vote to be part of the Falklands judging by the arse about face mess the RG Govt are making of their economy.

This is seriously boiling my piss now.

This, fuck the RG Cnts.

Cameron could team up with them. No one will notice the difference.

UN: "We've got some good news, we agree with your argument and the Malvinas belong to you; the bad news, you belong to Chile."

I think the Argentineans should give Patagonia back to the Patagonians oops they can't because the butchered all the natives.

The Falklands had no one on them they belonged to no one

Nobody gives a shit, outside of the UK and Argentina.

They probably will if the Govt keeps reducing the size of the Navy. It's beginning to look the same size as the Marine Park boat fleet.

TBF one of our new destroyers would wipe out their airforce and navy in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back