‘Victim right to beat up mugger’ says judge

Status
Not open for further replies.
39 previous convictions for fucks sake.

Just exterminate him. Completely worthless.

It shows the system is completely wrong when you can have 39 previous convictions for ANYTHING and still be free to commit crime.

Once you are up to 10, 15, 20 convictions then I don't care even if its just for shoplifting; you've had more than enough chances and should be locked up for good.

It shows the system is completely wrong when you can have 39 previous convictions for ANYTHING and still be free to commit crime.

Once you are up to 10, 15, 20 convictions then I don't care even if its just for shoplifting; you've had more than enough chances and should be locked up for good.

I think Shields has a 40 Strikes And You're Out policy

I'd go for this. Prison would probably be the best solution for everybody.

Can't argue with that like. Should sterilise the fuckers anarl, give it 16 months and he'll be hoying his chipolata up some slag and spawning even more of the little terrors who'll be the ones kicking my false teeth out for £3 in 30 years time.

Anything over 10 convictions is a complete and utter pisstake on society, the average person will go through life without a single conviction once these fuckers hit 50 it should be game over for them and a lethal injection.

Tin hat on, but a bit irresponsible of the judge imo. Sure, it's fine if you're a fit 25 year old and the mugger's a knuckle-dragger, but a different mugger could have fought back and really hurt him - or worse.

Anyone reading that might be tempted to do the same if held up themselves - and might not be so lucky.

:lol::lol::lol:

He was already under attack though? Only thing to do is try to fight back and hopefully batter the twat.

How did this get to court? Amazing that CPS even took it that far and in the feral world this piece of slime inhabits isnt he now a grass for running to the cops :lol:

A mate of mine back in the 80 got held at knife point when he was driving his taxi. The attacker wanted his money bag. He gave the twat the bag who then swaggered off with it in front of his car, so me mate drove over him breaking both his legs, got out and retrieved his money bag.

He got done with dangerous driving and assault. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back