‘Teens blackmailed into sending topless photos’

• Thread starter Deleted member 45676
  • Start date

The amount of shit that social media causes at school is mental.

name calling that descends into kids kicking the shite out of each other.

The worst is when the idiot f***ing parents get involved. Morons.

If you say so .Im sure the only way you watch a hostage being beheaded is to look for it
I mean I don’t know how anyone can be surprised by what exists on the internet. Just because we see Dark Justice confronting a nonce on FB every now and again, we think that the internet is being cleansed of them. When the reality is that there are probably hundreds of thousands of them quite blatantly being noncey online with no comeback.

Anyone with young daughters - give this a watch (only 20 mins long). Absolutely vital info regarding girls and social media and how it fucks them up:

A colleague of mine told me a story about a lad that plays on his sons football team. The young lad was blackmailed by some scumbags in the Middle East and it ended up with him on suicide watch. 13 years old as well.

I honestly believe in years to come people will look back at social media/internet access and shudder.

I mean I don’t know how anyone can be surprised by what exists on the internet. Just because we see Dark Justice confronting a nonce on FB every now and again, we think that the internet is being cleansed of them. When the reality is that there are probably hundreds of thousands of them quite blatantly being noncey online with no comeback.
Everyone knows whats on there ,he said it was horrific and you said don't you go on the internet ? everyone goes on the internet and a massive chunk of us avoid "horrific" no problem
Really? You can come across them on twitter and Facebook man
if you follow certain pages no doubt and even then you have to play it .Ive got graphic content blocked on FB.

Last edited:
The only difference is we're anonymous. I'm sure I remember a grooming case on here a few years a go as well.

You could register here with your real name and your picture in your avatar, you could register on Facebook with a fake name and picture. These things can be as public or anonymous as you like really, and if you want them to be anonymous you could still fail. I sussed out who one poster was just by the things they posted, I recognised Becs on a train, Frijj and I crossed paths through our jobs, I'm sure thing like that have happened to others.

We've had at least 2 grooming cases involving posters on here.

You could register here with your real name and your picture in your avatar, you could register on Facebook with a fake name and picture. These things can be as public or anonymous as you like really, and if you want them to be anonymous you could still fail. I sussed out who one poster was just by the things they posted, I recognised Becs on a train, Frijj and I crossed paths through our jobs, I'm sure thing like that have happened to others.

We've had at least 2 grooming cases involving posters on here.
who exactly was being groomed, some bald overweight forty something???

Read this last night. There's some sick people out there :(

:eek::eek:
Is that the reality or have they taken a little artistic licence for the sake of the article? If any (eleven year old) girl puts up an instagram account then they're instantly inundated with messages from older blokes wanting to send dick pics and masturbating messages?

:eek::eek:
Is that the reality or have they taken a little artistic licence for the sake of the article? If any (eleven year old) girl puts up an instagram account then they're instantly inundated with messages from older blokes wanting to send dick pics and masturbating messages?

I believe it. I've made sure my daughter knows not to engage in conversation with any random adults who try to talk to her online.

I believe it. I've made sure my daughter knows not to engage in conversation with any random adults who try to talk to her online.
We taught our kid similar.

The Mrs was trying to drill it into him for way longer than necessary.

"I know mam, I won't send anyone a picture of my tail", poor bastard just wanted to play minecraft with his mates.

Back