£935 T-shirt

It looks utterly ridiculous. But all it takes is a few celebrities to start wearing it and then all the sheep will be buying them and they'll be loads of cheaper knock offs etc.

It looks utterly ridiculous. But all it takes is a few celebrities to start wearing it and then all the sheep will be buying them and they'll be loads of cheaper knock offs etc.
I get confused when people wear plain one colour shirts with a logo on that cost £200 but atleast they look smart. This is just ridiculous. It's a good optical illusion. But to wear it man... :oops:

I get confused when people wear plain one colour shirts with a logo on that cost £200 but atleast they look smart. This is just ridiculous. It's a good optical illusion. But to wear it man... :oops:

It's the insecure look at me generation. You look at some towns and cities filled with pound shops and charity shops. Yet the designer clothes shops always do well because people will spend what little they do earn on a label just because all their mates do.

Back