£930 per annum on shopping bills with no Deal Brevity?

my boss imports the vast majority of her products as Holland rules the roost.

after the Brexit vote, her suppliers put up the cost by between 10-20%. they said Brexit was the cause.

I put that down to profiteering and its not because of Brexit, because Brexit has not yet happened
So if we add the rise due to the brexit vote (and the pound slumped by the way) to the rise after brexit ( which goes more into the balance each day) then the bums whose dream it is are asking rather a lot of us. Time to get this out to the public.

Most of us are fat bastards though so that's not necessarily a bad thing. :lol:
It is if you are already on the breadline.

So if we add the rise due to the brexit vote (and the pound slumped by the way) to the rise after brexit ( which goes more into the balance each day) then the bums whose dream it is are asking rather a lot of us. Time to get this out to the public.

It is if you are already on the breadline.

Its a bit hard to take you serious on this given your views on house price are the polar opposite.

we know the other 27 are greedy as they have proved and they are desperate not take part in paying the balance of what uk pays in and will therefore have to pay more themselves.

out of interest there was a farming programme on tv the other day, in which a deal was struck with china. the boss of the farm stated the Chinese told, they wanted to deal with uk as they could do business with us, but was very difficult to do business with the eu as so many different countries with different issues.

Isn't all that money just tariffs? Which go to the government.
Which is where our taxes go.

So just reduce vat, as you were. Just that UK suppliers very a massive advantage. Good.

my boss imports the vast majority of her products as Holland rules the roost.

after the Brexit vote, her suppliers put up the cost by between 10-20%. they said Brexit was the cause.

I put that down to profiteering and its not because of Brexit, because Brexit has not yet happened
Me too
My suppliers upped prices by 14%
Really hurt us this yesr

Isn't all that money just tariffs? Which go to the government.
Which is where our taxes go.

So just reduce vat, as you were. Just that UK suppliers very a massive advantage. Good.
Ive been praying for a vat reduction for years, unfortunately with this government all we will get is rises.

It's ok, it just means giving up one bottle of Champagne a month.

Me too
My suppliers upped prices by 14%
Really hurt us this yesr

Ive been praying for a vat reduction for years, unfortunately with this government all we will get is rises.

We've resourced all of our suppliers for our UK entities, fucked our margins up so I think we'll ditch the UK business when the contract is back up for tender tbh - 9m GBP turnover written off just like that - f***ing crackers

Food prices are getting more expensive already. I've noticed prices creeping up on things or pack sizes getting smaller.
Yup, Asda are ridiculous for it - stuff going up 10 or 20p every few weeks, some stuff I've notice the price increasing rapidly like butter, Lurpak being the main brand of note.

Back