£9.50 sun holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 10 years ago went to Haggerston castle with our lass on the sun holidays. It was full of jakeys who must've just realised they could get past Hadrians Wall:eek: never again.

got my envelope in the post yesterday. lads weekend in Skegness again :lol:

About 10 years ago went to Haggerston castle with our lass on the sun holidays. It was full of jakeys who must've just realised they could get past Hadrians Wall:eek: never again.
Yep similar here. Ended up sitting with some lunatics who were tipping the bottle of vodka they sneaked in, into their lager. Another time had chav bastards playing their car stereo at full blast thru the nite.
Rather pay the extra and get away from all ths shite.

Cheers, will look them up later.Canny little breaks to get you away from the strains and stresses of message boards marra. ;)

Have they already started then?
the sun starts today. the mail started last monday but is continuing for a couple of weeks. you need 5 vouchers for the mail

Just phone Haven direct. They offer half price holidays up until April. We get a £900 top of the range one for £450 with earlier check in and later departure. All linen already in, passes there and you dont have to queue with the rest of the them. I know it will be probably a little more than all the add ons with the £9.50 ones but not too much. The £9.50 caravans are old ones and not really up to spec these days.

Just phone Haven direct. They offer half price holidays up until April. We get a £900 top of the range one for £450 with earlier check in and later departure. All linen already in, passes there and you dont have to queue with the rest of the them. I know it will be probably a little more than all the add ons with the £9.50 ones but not too much. The £9.50 caravans are old ones and not really up to spec these days.

I usually upgrade to get the best or second best caravan type - it generally costs me about another £120 for 4 nights (during the week they normally offer you the chance to stay an extra night as well), so I end up getting a five night holiday with everything that you get for less than £200.

Its still worth doing the £9.50 holidays

I usually upgrade to get the best or second best caravan type - it generally costs me about another £120 for 4 nights (during the week they normally offer you the chance to stay an extra night as well), so I end up getting a five night holiday with everything that you get for less than £200.

Its still worth doing the £9.50 holidays

Aye we have done similar.Twice i have stopped an extra night as it wasn't packed as out of the main summer months, and didn't cost much extra at all. £20 one time and £30 the next but for a family of 4 you can't grumble at that.
The cheapest caravans are very basic but are fine if your just using it as a base and out for the day and just using it to get your head down.If not i would say get at least one grade up to these especially if you have very young kids (For comfort) or teenagers (for room)

Aye we have done similar.Twice i have stopped an extra night as it wasn't packed as out of the main summer months, and didn't cost much extra at all. £20 one time and £30 the next but for a family of 4 you can't grumble at that.
The cheapest caravans are very basic but are fine if your just using it as a base and out for the day and just using it to get your head down.If not i would say get at least one grade up to these especially if you have very young kids (For comfort) or teenagers (for room)

I've got 3 young kids marra and so its hard to get abroad - we pay a bit extra as its our main holiday. We go at peak times during the school holidays as well but we still get offered the extra night.

I've got 3 young kids marra and so its hard to get abroad - we pay a bit extra as its our main holiday. We go at peak times during the school holidays as well but we still get offered the extra night.

I'm in the same boat as you.To be fair, the kids enjoy them every bit as much as when we have been abroad.That might have something to do with their dad not taking advantage of the all inclusive drink and not moving from around the pool, and actually getting out and about during the day before having a few to relax in the evening :oops: :lol:

We bought a big tent a couple of years back and had a couple of fantastic family holidays, before the bloody thing blew down in a gale down in Cornwall and we just left it flapping on the floor and drove home :lol:

I would consider getting another mind while the kids still like them type of holidays, but i would only go when the weather was good.You can't beat sitting outside your tent having a few drinks and a BBQ on the go while the kids are playing about on a nice balmy summer evening :cool:

not 9.50. you have to have minimum of people go and then insurance and that. cost me and her about £30 each last year which is still canny for a week. we went to bewick and it was topper like, nice little get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back