£750,000 development for seafront

once again lying. A bit like the rates thing? That I said the council set them when in fact I said the council can adjust them and offer grants/discount.

The police get funding from central government and also local authority, fact so if the council said there's £118 million pound put more po po on the street. That would work.
2-0

Great start to the morning this.
Instead of pulling me to bits today can anyone on here put something positive on about the council. A glimmer of hope please. No arguing today lads.

At you suggesting that the council should have fucked the bridge off and employed more police? Bearing in mind.
A, the council don’t employ police.
B, the money was given specifically for the bridge and couldn’t just be used for whatever the fuck they wanted to spend it on.

Is that what you’re suggesting?

:lol: Another own goal

They don't get anything from local government at all.
They get a precept from council tax. The council collects it on their behalf & hands it over
And the council can up the amount. Knacker

At you suggesting that the council should have fucked the bridge off and employed more police? Bearing in mind.
B, the money was given specifically for the bridge and couldn’t just be used for whatever the fuck they wanted to spend it on.

Wel not just the bridge I was making a point that the bridge was if no use it will not make any difference getting in or out of the city as we will still wait at the A19 roundabout. No matter how quick we get there. The police get part of the council tax which the council can up

"WHAT ABOUT ME f***ing BINS"????
Exactly paddy. Spot on

Oof...how embarrassing for @the boot
Look borris you jump from person to person who slag me. You like thier posts over and over. You gonna dig a hole you can't climb out of kidda.

Last edited:

Wel not just the bridge I was making a point that the bridge was if no use it will not make any difference getting in or out of the city as we will still wait at the A19 roundabout. No matter how quick we get there. The police get part of the council tax which the council can up

Exactly paddy. Spot on

Look borris you jump from person to person who slag me. You like thier posts over and over. You gonna dig a hole you can't climb out of kidda.

They can give anyone any money they want but theyre not going to, given the police force covers 6 council areas and unless the other 5 contribute their fair share. If youre going to argue that angle what about the nhs or armed forces? Should they get council funding?

The police aint the councils responsibility. Its the home office's

The police part of your council tax (and the FB) is shown as a separate amount on your bill. That amount has nowt to do with the council, they have no say in it. As has been mentioned (but you don't seem to want to believe it), all the council do is collect it on behalf of the police.

The police part of your council tax (and the FB) is shown as a separate amount on your bill. That amount has nowt to do with the council, they have no say in it. As has been mentioned (but you don't seem to want to believe it), all the council do is collect it on behalf of the police.
Well that's funny because if you look at the minutes from the council and police meetings they talk about raising the council tax 10p per person to cover government cuts. Can you explain. Don't ask me to link am rubbish at links and stuff. I may be wrong.

The council tax isn't charged per person.
400 face to face HOUSEHOLDS interviewed.
82% were in favour of a 10p rise to support police and that pays for 50 new officers. 2.77 million was given to them from what normally go to other safety funds.

He may be wrong.;)
Own goal?
Wrong?
Or in off the post?

Hope you and ya posse apologise.
Al not hold me breathe.

Last edited:
82% were in favour of a 10p rise to support police and that pays for 50 new officers. 2.77 million was given to them from what normally go to other safety funds.

Own goal?
Wrong?
Or in off the post?

Hope you and ya posse apologise.
Al not hold me breathe.

I wish you would

It's a non-question. You'd have to raise the council tax in every local authority that's covered by Northumbria's finest. Everybody pays the same towards the police.

Band A in Newcastle

A CT957.14 NP65.55 TWFB51.75

Band A in Sunderland

A CT £863.21 NP£65.55 TWFB £51.75

It's a non-question. You'd have to raise the council tax in every local authority that's covered by Northumbria's finest. Everybody pays the same towards the police.

Band A in Newcastle

A CT957.14 NP65.55 TWFB51.75

Band A in Sunderland

A CT £863.21 NP£65.55 TWFB £51.75
It was carried out across 5 areas I think. I know this is gonna sound mental. Look at the files len got from Gateshead council about meeting between p Watson and the police. It's on there. Deffo mention raising council tax for Northumbria police. I just google. Paul Watson len lowther and it pops up. Third search. Tbf you will make more sense of it mate than me.

It was carried out across 5 areas I think. I know this is gonna sound mental. Look at the files len got from Gateshead council about meeting between p Watson and the police. It's on there. Deffo mention raising council tax for Northumbria police. I just google. Paul Watson len lowther and it pops up. Third search. Tbf you will make more sense of it mate than me.[/QUOTE
g
It was carried out across 5 areas I think. I know this is gonna sound mental. Look at the files len got from Gateshead council about meeting between p Watson and the police. It's on there. Deffo mention raising council tax for Northumbria police. I just google. Paul Watson len lowther and it pops up. Third search. Tbf you will make more sense of it mate than me.
youre either a really bad windup merchant or incredibly thick, I don’t want to get personal so I’ll assume the first.
We all know that a section of our council tax goes towards central government to fund the police, never in question. I’d hapily pay 10p more too. The point is, after that point the council have fuck all to do with police recruitment. Do you understand that?

youre either a really bad windup merchant or incredibly thick, I don’t want to get personal so I’ll assume the first.
We all know that a section of our council tax goes towards central government to fund the police, never in question. I’d hapily pay 10p more too. The point is, after that point the council have fuck all to do with police recruitment. Do you understand that?
Read the minutes from the meeting that I told paddy about then get back to me. Please

Reetio Len

Back