£700 for Mascot Experience!

bizarrely we treat kids season ticket holdersbrilliantly

99 qud no matter where you sit

we have both the highest in number and % of under 16's attending matches in the country

I know that Arsenal don't charge a fee. I'm sure it's free at both Manchester and Merseyside premier league clubs as well.

West Ham charging 700 quid - I'd be expecting to play for them as well for that price.

Think it's disgusting that clubs charge to be honest. I've always presumed it was free but to apply the kid had to be in the junior cats or whatever it's called now and I just thought other clubs just did the same kind of thing.

My Daughter was Mascot on Saturday. Its £150 and you get the kit, a goody bag with autograph book, pen, programme in etc and 2 tickets in the Quinn's Bar seats.
She got to meet the Manager and Players in the dressing room, had a tour, a 45 minute kick about on the pitch and led them out.
She had a fantastic day and it was worth every penny.

I seen you posting in the build up to the game and had been wondering how you both got on on Saturday so i'm glad to read the day was as successful as we intended it to be. Our mascot package that we offer is something that we're all proud of and only ever receive fantastic feedback.

When we factor in the cost of the kit, the items in the goody bag, professional photographs and two sports bar seats the club barely makes a profit but all of these items have a cost and that cost is included in the package we offer.

our mascot package is incredibly popular and we have an extensive waiting list at present.

My oldest boy was mascot away at Everton (in the cup) and the youngest away, last season at Bristol Rovers. For the second one, the oldest one got to join him on the pitch as BR were very relaxed. Both priceless memories...that ironically were free. We just had to ensure we had the kit and buy the away tickets. I just emailed the club and asked to be put on the away mascot list. Everton pure luck as itc an't be easy to get a kid to Merseyside for an away game. Guess they were short for BR and we were "closer". Loved both days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think it's disgusting that clubs charge to be honest. I've always presumed it was free but to apply the kid had to be in the junior cats or whatever it's called now and I just thought other clubs just did the same kind of thing.
£150 per child

My daughter is mascot at Coventry away 1st March. Cost was free but we have to make sure she has a full strip, purchase tickets for the game and obviously get down there. Hopefully be an experience she will always remember.
Don't forget to tell her before you go how 40 years before she was born Coventry City had already wrecked her life and that if it wasn't for them she could now be a mascot in the Premier League. Oh and get her to the ground 20 minutes late. ;)
My daughter is mascot at Coventry away 1st March. Cost was free but we have to make sure she has a full strip, purchase tickets for the game and obviously get down there. Hopefully be an experience she will always remember.
Don't forget to tell her before you go how 40 years before she was born Coventry City had already wrecked her life and that if it wasn't for them she could now be a mascot in the Premier League. Oh and get her to the ground 20 minutes late. ;)

I seen you posting in the build up to the game and had been wondering how you both got on on Saturday so i'm glad to read the day was as successful as we intended it to be. Our mascot package that we offer is something that we're all proud of and only ever receive fantastic feedback.

When we factor in the cost of the kit, the items in the goody bag, professional photographs and two sports bar seats the club barely makes a profit but all of these items have a cost and that cost is included in the package we offer.

our mascot package is incredibly popular and we have an extensive waiting list at present.
The club also selects a couple of junior members at random for most games. They also allocate some to charities etc. I think Ellis had his kid do it too.
You can join the membership scheme and take your chances for buttons, pay a relatively small fee given what's included to guarantee it for a special occasion (Subject to availability) or buy the club to 100% make sure - something for every pocket!

Cheers for yours and everyone's hard work in making my little girl's (and mine) day one we'll never forget mate. You're all a credit to SAFC.

My son got it for free when I worked for Vaux, SAFC v Port Vale, he walked out with Kevin Ball and I have the adult ticket to my dad and me andy wife watched from the stands, great day, and we won 2 0.y best memories we're when he megged Samson the cat then scored past Sorenson who booted the ball down the pitch after our BillD rifled one past him.

Back