£700 for Mascot Experience!

From memory the lad Chris who’s the club liaison put a tweet out about advertising slots for the mascots for a number of games this season.

Managed to get my son one for his birthday. Cost £150 like a few have said.

West Ham charging mascots £700, topping a list of clubs - mostly not the top ones either. Shocked at this and presume Sunderland charge no fee. Bouremouth 'only' charge £185, but with no match ticket!!

'Outrageous' cost to be football mascot

PL charges

West Ham United £700

Leicester City £600

Tottenham Hotspur £405

Wolves £395

Crystal Palace £375

Brighton £350

Burnley £300

Fulham £270

Cardiff City £255

Watford £250

Bournemouth £185

Thieving Premiership twots....

My son got it for free when I worked for Vaux, SAFC v Port Vale, he walked out with Kevin Ball and I have the adult ticket to my dad and me andy wife watched from the stands, great day, and we won 2 0.y best memories we're when he megged Samson the cat then scored past Sorenson who booted the ball down the pitch after our BillD rifled one past him.
Logon or register to see this image

Happy 31st Birthday BillD

Just got Finley to be mascot for Southend away, that was £120, but you do get 4 tickets with it so not too bad (in my opinion), and some other things as well. I was surprised when they said it would cost though, because other teams have been free for away mascots.

Who did you need to contact for that mate? Have you got a number will get it for the youngin

Just got Finley to be mascot for Southend away, that was £120, but you do get 4 tickets with it so not too bad (in my opinion), and some other things as well. I was surprised when they said it would cost though, because other teams have been free for away mascots.
How long was he on the list? My son is on the away list, and i think it will be the season after next before he gets a chance.

West Ham charging mascots £700, topping a list of clubs - mostly not the top ones either. Shocked at this and presume Sunderland charge no fee. Bouremouth 'only' charge £185, but with no match ticket!!

'Outrageous' cost to be football mascot

PL charges

West Ham United £700

Leicester City £600

Tottenham Hotspur £405

Wolves £395

Crystal Palace £375

Brighton £350

Burnley £300

Fulham £270

Cardiff City £255

Watford £250

Bournemouth £185
you get given 200 quid at newcastle

My son was mascot for the lads In the 90s when we played Exeter away in the cup. We were living in Exeter at the time and he attended the school right beside the ground. There was no charge and the club said contact Exeter City for tickets as they sort that for mascots. When I did they told me what they charged to be their mascot. Can't remember now exactly but I remember it being a shocking amount. They also couldn't give me tickets so I got back on to Sunderland and they sent free tickets in with the few seats we had for that match. That was the match when some of the team were arrested for running over cars following the post match celebrations!

Back