PTR

Striker
What game should I buy?

Thoughts are
Motorsport Manager
Football manager
Civilization

Any better options, or suggestions?

Which civilization? If it's 5 then defo if it's 6 then save your credit.
Android mate.

I've got Civ 5 for PC and like it with all the expansions installed (it was naff initially tbh). Tried Civ6 when it came out and didn't care for it - but might improve with expansions just like Civ 5 did.

But the version on Android is something else I believe? Civ 6 is out for iPad, but not Android. I doubt it would work well on my phone either way.

Android mate.

I've got Civ 5 for PC and like it with all the expansions installed (it was naff initially tbh). Tried Civ6 when it came out and didn't care for it - but might improve with expansions just like Civ 5 did.

But the version on Android is something else I believe? Civ 6 is out for iPad, but not Android. I doubt it would work well on my phone either way.

Is it Civ revolution? Ive never played it on android but the console version for Xbox & PS3 was decent enough, although for android it will be more condensed.

Is it Civ revolution? Ive never played it on android but the console version for Xbox & PS3 was decent enough, although for android it will be more condensed.
I think it is, aye. Ta.

I really enjoy Motorsport Manager on PC, but not sure it'd be worth buying a second copy just for mobile unless its got better features? I'm in about season 8 on my main game, and the only thing keeping me going is to actually win the championship now, and they way things are going that's one or maybe 2 more seasons.

I haven't played an FM game in 10 years now as they stopped interesting me. But I loved the original champ games - I had every one from the original all the way through to about FM2005. I did hear the mobile game was more like the older ones though?

Android mate.

Oh didn't realise it was android lol. I'll have to check civ out for it.

Reactions: PTR
I wasnt a fan of civ 6 when it came out, I went back to it not long ago and its fine. Not paying £20 for the DLC though.

I wasnt a fan of civ 6 when it came out, I went back to it not long ago and its fine. Not paying £20 for the DLC though.
Again though, that's the full version - not the Android version via Google Play

Couldn't have less interest in Minecraft if I tried lol
Terraria is more about killing bosses and loot, than building square houses.

Very simple simple game, but very addictive - best £2 I've ever spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back