£2 Million Taxpayer Funded Wedding

I was about to suggest this but you got here first. This would seem like the logical solution. Charge the vain, rich twats an entrance fee. If the income is short and by need more for he champagne just invite a load of Premiership footballers.

When there are hungry children, patients dying because of operation waiting lists and people sleeping on the streets I don't agree hat our taxes should be spent on privileged arseholes like these for a pampered glitzy wedding.
Spot on.

If she wants to flaunt in on open top carriage through the streets then she should f***ing pay for it. I cannot stand weddings designed to show off wealth, and this is a perfect example. Who the fuck is she anyway?

She can invite who she wants but = A royal source told the newspaper: “The Duke of York has insisted his daughter’s wedding must be a huge occasion to be remembered and wants everyone to get on board to celebrate the happy couple.”

If that's the case he should pay

He is paying £750k for the wedding. The rest of the money is for security to keep the guests safe. Guests including the Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Princess Charlotte.
Spot on.

If she wants to flaunt in on open top carriage through the streets then she should f***ing pay for it. I cannot stand weddings designed to show off wealth, and this is a perfect example. Who the fuck is she anyway?

The carriage costs nothing as it’s already owned by the family. Ditto for the horses. The money is to keep the rabble of well wishers safe from scary Muslims in white vans.

Surgical bed.
:lol:
He is paying £750k for the wedding. The rest of the money is for security to keep the guests safe. Guests including the Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Princess Charlotte.

The carriage costs nothing as it’s already owned by the family. Ditto for the horses. The money is to keep the rabble of well wishers safe from scary Muslims in white vans.
That's my point, why ride through the streets when it is going to cost the taxpayer in security? I'm not anti Royal but this takes the piss.

Back