£2 Million Taxpayer Funded Wedding

I just assumed it would be granny etc.....plus bit hard to not invite celebs if they are mates.

She can invite who she wants but = A royal source told the newspaper: “The Duke of York has insisted his daughter’s wedding must be a huge occasion to be remembered and wants everyone to get on board to celebrate the happy couple.”

If that's the case he should pay

She can invite who she wants but = A royal source told the newspaper: “The Duke of York has insisted his daughter’s wedding must be a huge occasion to be remembered and wants everyone to get on board to celebrate the happy couple.”

added to this, if true:

The extra cash will reportedly fund more police officers on overtime rates. The increased presence is especially needed after Eugenie is understood to have demanded an open top carriage ride as part of the nuptials.

http://digitalmussel.co.uk/?c=3802&...nt+You+To+Know+About+This+Brilliant+PPI+Check

^^^^ this!

I couldn't give two hoots about the wedding and I'm guessing most of the general public will say the same. Why should tax payers have to pay for it when it's of no interest to many?!

should put it out for sponsorship instead of costs coming from public purse--or charge those coming to the wedding to cover the cost.
we would soon see then how many fucks people gave about the wedding

There'll be enough grovelling forelock tuggers, tripping over them selves willing to pay for this, the apartment she lives in on a massively reduced rent and a couple of million quid for a wedding, is but a drop in the ocean for a real princess, she's surely worth that.

or charge those coming to the wedding to cover the cost.

I was about to suggest this but you got here first. This would seem like the logical solution. Charge the vain, rich twats an entrance fee. If the income is short and by need more for he champagne just invite a load of Premiership footballers.

When there are hungry children, patients dying because of operation waiting lists and people sleeping on the streets I don't agree hat our taxes should be spent on privileged arseholes like these for a pampered glitzy wedding.

Back