£167m Lottery tonight.

Just had a tenner's worth.

At those odds, I will be ecstatic with my money back.
Is anybody playing this from overseas?

I bought a couple of tickets at the weekend and won £3.30 (two numbers). I then seen a message saying that you had to be in the UK. Imagine that? Winning £163 million and not being able to claim the money.

Anyway, i thought i would get my 15 year old daughter to put it on for me using my account... but could foresee a Rodney Trotter type situation.

In the end, i asked my brother, who is in London, to log into my account and buy me 2 tickets. My question, if i won the jackpot, would i encounter any issues in claiming my winnings?
Yes.

Camelot have noted your admission and IP address, your ticket(s) have been cancelled forthwith.

You dirty cheat.

Last edited:

I do the fucker every Tuesday and Friday but presently abroad so the app does not work. Anyone know how I can use the app abroad? I guess a VPN might work but anyone know which one is best/works? Ideally one that is free if such a thing exists. When I win I’ll make it worth you while.
Mine worked using the browser as oppose to the app

So the jackpot has been capped for the last 2 or 3 draws I thought once it reached this stage the prize money was shared with those with the most numbers?

Tax free.

Pillock.
You're proper thick, you are.

"For example, in Spain, all the prizes won in the various lotteries exceeding 2,500 euros must pay 20% of the total amount won, from those € 2,500 onwards.

Many may feel disappointed knowing that such a large sum of their money will go into taxes.

But this practice of Law is in force and it is important that you know it so that you will not be surprised if you turn out to be one of the happy winners in the lottery game."

Apologies though, I'd only have to pay 20% tax, not 21%.

"For example, in Spain, all the prizes won in the various lotteries exceeding 2,500 euros must pay 20% of the total amount won, from those € 2,500 onwards.

Many may feel disappointed knowing that such a large sum of their money will go into taxes.

But this practice of Law is in force and it is important that you know it so that you will not be surprised if you turn out to be one of the happy winners in the lottery game."

He's thick cos he's not a mind reader?

Figure out the best way to sort family and friends out without paying loads of tax. I'd probably be giving 67 million to them. About 40 people. All getting different amounts based on how close they are.my new pa can sort this while sorting out the build of my new kip. Seaburn/whitburn way. I'll be in florida with all the family. Then I'll sneak off to Vegas for few nights with all the lads .

Graham v Green [1925]. Gambling isn't a trade so gambling winnings aren't taxable (UK). The hefty interest would be, although I'm sure you could find someone to address that issue.

Back