£167m Lottery tonight.

Transfer a couple of hundred thousand into the business I work for so they can grow the business.

Then a month away working out how to keep the kids and family safe from the inevitable threats having that much money would bring

First thing I wouldn’t do is tell anybody.

I’d buy a Land Rover Defender and a farm house in Northumberland . Nobody would know, they’d just think I am still a bit odd.

I wouldn’t work in my current job any more, but again nobody knows when i am away with work or working from home so nobody would know the difference.

So many things I want to do that would now be possible as I’d have the money and the time since I’d no longer have to work go pay the mortgage.

I have 3 tickets.... what time is the draw?

I'd check into a nice hotel just to get over the shock for a few weeks. Next hire a pa to organise buying land to build a house then sort out family and pay off all their debts. A massive holiday would be next first class of course.

At work tonight so I'd have to finish my shift. 8am I'd ring my manager them and tell her I won't be back in. First thing I'd but is a box of tabs and a crate and consume them while mulling over what to do with the money.

Back