£154,000,000 thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'd still end up bankrupt :)

speak for your own self

Soz gweedy, I forgot you was the guru to absolutely everything (especially really expensive stuff)
icon11.gif

seriously , walk away , youre so off piste you don't even know is still snowing

First of all, my friends and family would find some nice surprises, left anonymously.
As would some charities.
Invest well, so I can live off interest.
Buy houses - London - Lake District - St Petersburg - NYC - Barcelona.
Vanish. Go all over the world. See everything I've ever wanted to see, and maybe some stuff I've never been that arsed about.
Settle between the places above. Learn languages, write my books, and be very elusive about how I survive. :lol:

Say fuck all to a single soul for a while then say I'd won 3mill on a normal Wednesday draw, I'd hate a single soul to know I had that much wealth as I don't have the intelligence to look after it openly.

Then sort out the family with annual incomes so they couldn't ruin themselves.

After that I'd do whatever the fuck I felt like every single day, take up all the hobbies i've never had the time or money to and probaly spend a lot of time sailing a nice yacht around the med/Caribbean.

Coming from the fella whos racked up hundreds of thousands of posts on his dozens of SMB aliases. :lol:

2 its two

greedminds and walter mitty

you however had until recent ridicule had my face as your avatar

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww???

no ?
another time maybe?

Mitty where can I buy Banksy originals ?
And are they a good investment ?

Not one person has mentioned their partners.
Is that an indication that nothing would change in their closest relationship?
Remembering that kind of money would bring the most beautiful women into very close proximity as well as other temptations.

Not one person has mentioned their partners.
Is that an indication that nothing would change in their closest relationship?
Remembering that kind of money would bring the most beautiful women into very close proximity as well as other temptations.

All money hounds. Surely the only way to be sure a lass wasn't after you for money is staying with the one who was with you when you were skint? Got a bairn with her and one on the way, wouldn't walk away from that for all the money in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back