£154,000,000 thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: **the official £154,000,000 thread***

On a more serious note if i did win i'd be freaking out how to invest the money i mean you couldnt just put it all into one pot if the banks went tits up you could lose it all.

On a more serious note if i did win i'd be freaking out how to invest the money i mean you couldnt just put it all into one pot if the banks went tits up you could lose it all.

it goes in to coutts and youll engulfed in advice, youll also get a coutts "world card":cool::cool:

Don't know how I would handle it to be honest. Think I would have to stop hyperventilating first and then probably not sleep in case something happened to the winning ticket :lol:.

Would probably have a hard time adjusting to that sort of money, to go from living on a tightish budget to basically being able to buy whatever you want with no consequences.... think I would find that a bit hard.

Bullshit by the looks of it greedy, top London property on there £20m compared to rightmove which is £48m+, not that I give a shit, just want to point out you're talking absolute shite as always.

so not talkng about london

jog on

so not talkng about london

jog on

Given that London is generally considered as home to the most expensive real estate/sq foot I took it as an example and you were exposed as an utter gobshite, yet again.
icon11.gif

Given that London is generally considered as home to the most expensive real estate/sq foot I took it as an example and you were exposed as an utter gobshite, yet again.
icon11.gif

you are so far out of your depth , in every way shape and form , its beyond silly:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back