£15000 to look like Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

why would you tattoo your make up on?? I'd imagine there are times when it's not really ok to look like a cheap whore; funerals, weddings, christenings, giving evidence in court (cos from the look of him, she's going to be....)

As mentioned, you'd think she'd realise that one of the first things people will see is different between her and Jordan is the fact that she is fat as fuck. Dont bother paying £300 a month, just stop eating you stupid fat cunt. He could at least say "I'll start to pay for your treatment when you lose 6 stone you fat bitch", give her something to aim for

Deluded f***ing moronic ****. I hope she gets piles, the stinking mound of shit.

Lasses wanting to look like Mila Kunis, aye. Michelle Keegan, aye. But Jordan? f***ing hell.

Back to this lass, she's horrific and will NEVER look anything like Jordan.

Further proof, to me, that any impending metor or climate-based doom for Earth - that makes humans extinct - would be no bad thing...

Woman - "I'd like to look like Jordan please!"

Doctor - "Certainly madam. That will be £15,000."

Woman - "Bugger. I had £15,000, but I spent £5,000 of it on pies for the bus journey. What can I get for £10,000?"

Doctor - "For £10,000 I can make you look like Michael Mcintyre."

Woman - "Hmmm...."

Doctor - "I'll throw in a full-body Ronseal varnish?"

Women - "Deal!"

So she's willing to get f***ing eyebrows and eyeliner tattooed on and marry a man she wouldn't otherwise marry, but she's not willing to get on a f***ing treadmill? Is that not part of the pain of beauty fatty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back