£150 Fines for Littering in Sunlun

Hopefully they’ll do more to address the issue of fly tipping as well. It’s difficult to police, but some areas are well known trouble spots so they could nick a few at least.

What would happen if you picked the litter up and put it in a bin, could you just say oops I dropped that by accident to avoid the fine?

Good.

It’s the McDonald’s drive thru slobs that infuriate me. I go through Dalton Park early doors on a morning and the shite that’s just been lobbed out of car windows is a disgrace.

Confiscate their f***ing cars

There’s some videos on YouTube of people ‘showing litterbug motorists the error of their ways’. It usually involves collecting the litter they’ve thrown from the car and hoying it back through the window at the driver.:cool:

The amount of people you see throwing fag butts is disgusting . They think it's ok and don't see it as a nuisance. Horrible behaviour

Toxic to pets as well.

I think it would be a case of pointing out on the form how they can take the case to court if they wish.

They will only fine clear deliberate acts.
Thanks next time I drop litter I'll make it look like the wind blew the bus ticket.

That's 30 tab butts off the streets of Sunderland, people will definitely notice the difference.....

Would it not be better concentrating on the sea of litter and dog muck?

That's 30 tab butts off the streets of Sunderland, people will definitely notice the difference.....

Would it not be better concentrating on the sea of litter and dog muck?
I don't think the people have been exterminated and taken off the streets, just fined mate.

How do you suggest they tackle the litter of not by picking it up and prosecuting those responsible, plus publicity of both these facts.

All three they are doing.

Back