£150 fine or a day in the courts holding cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldyyyy

Winger
Just been watching Road Wars and this lass was given the choice of paying a £150 fine or spending the day in the courts holding cells, she chose to spend the day. What would you's choose? And if you would pay the fine what would be the limit until you would choose the day in the cell?

Just been watching Road Wars and this lass was given the choice of paying a £150 fine or spending the day in the courts holding cells, she chose to spend the day. What would you's choose? And if you would pay the fine what would be the limit until you would choose the day in the cell?

I'd take a day in the cell.

£150 is like three days paid work if you're on minimum wage.

Straight in the cell for a bit siesta. Sounds like bliss tbh. Peace and quiet. Free scran cooked for you. Probably get a playstation if you cried loud enough.

People get thousands of pounds written off the system if they spend a few hours in a court building or a few days in prison...

Day in cells for sho
Would just go to sleep

Day in cells for me like

Day in cells for me like

Wtf happened there ?

Last edited:
Cells = getting bucked by the local arse bandit.

I'd pay the fine personally like.

Bunch of poofs on here like. :roll:

Your life is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back