£15 off online food shopping everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesco is great for getting everything under one roof, but the quality of their fresh fruit and veg is a joke - they sell stuff with an expiry date of tomorrow (or in some cases - today) and the quality is terrible - bruised apples and bananas, potatoes covered in blemishes that you have to throw half of away.
I get a load of bananas every week and they always last the whole week.

It's not a case of catching people out; they know I've got loads of email addresses registered under my name, address and bank details. When I rang up to ask about a late delivery they had to ask my which email account I'd used to make the order.

If you mean they're going to clamp down on it, how so? It would be fairly easy to stop people doing it but they haven't bothered yet.
Honestly don't know marra. Just what she said.

I don't do it because it's marked up as a new customer deal and I get a delivery every week.

I get a delivery every week 2.

They could easily stop anyone doing it but they don't.

Tesco are always messing up online. I got 320 nappies for £10 this week. They made an error with the deal online lol

I get a delivery every week 2.

They could easily stop anyone doing it but they don't.

Tesco are always messing up online. I got 320 nappies for £10 this week. They made an error with the deal online lol
Wish I noticed the nappy error. We go through hundreds a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back