£15 off online food shopping everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesco offer £15 off your 1st online food shopping delivery.

To use this offer everytime you keep signing up using a different email addresses (using the same name and delivery address is fine)

I have done this probably 10 times and the delivery driver just smiles everytime and says "new customer" :)

:lol:

To use this offer everytime you keep signing up using a different email addresses (using the same name and delivery address is fine)

I have done this probably 10 times and the delivery driver just smiles everytime and says "new customer" :)

Is there a min spend?

Do you just keep signing up for new free emails through Yahoo & that?

yeah forgot to put that its £60 min spend

everything at Tesco is much better than Asda and Aldi (those 2 are where I used to shop)

Fruit is fresher, meat is much better quality and everything is just better lol
Are you the new chief executive?

You're shite compared to lidl

Can't beat a bit of fraud.

I get a delivery every week from Tesco. £15 in Tesco vouchers for a year of free delivery.

yeah forgot to put that its £60 min spend

everything at Tesco is much better than Asda and Aldi (those 2 are where I used to shop)

Fruit is fresher, meat is much better quality and everything is just better lol

I've done this a few times like, its quite easy to cross reference new accounts if they really want to (as betting companies etc now do) but Tesco don't seem to give a shit. What I have found though is a lot of the stuff comes very close to the sell by date but when this happens I generally just ring up and say a few items are missing and they refund the cost straight away.

Tesco is absolutely shite. Asda is also quite shite. Sainsbury's is good. Ocado and Waitrose also meant to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back