£13 off per month on SKY

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been on offers for the last 18 month, but we've finally bought a freeview recording, so sky's going the f***ing journey the rubbing bastards

I cancelled a month or so back as i had to move house and wasn't sure what position i'd be in for setting it up in my new place.

I was paying £60 a month for sky plus, sports, news, phone and unlimited internet

To tempt me to stay they offered sky plus HD, movies, sports, phone, unlimited internet and the top channels package for £30 for 12 months.

Gutted i had to turn them down, hoping they can come up with a similar deal when i wanna sign up again next month.

Rang up to cancel and they offered me a discount of 20% for same package with no tie in.

TRY IT!

Just got sky broadband in 3 weeks back, will be cheeky to cancel now, how long should i wait :confused:

I'd give it till Monday

I pay £42 25 a month for sky entertainment pakage, broadband, sky talk ( free evening and weekend calls ) and the line in, not bad ????

I first saw the offer for sky and broadband for £20 a month and £12 25 line rental, when i rang they told me a could'nt get this because of the ex-change and netork area, anyway i can get the monthly price of £42 25 down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back