£13 off per month on SKY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done it before when I had sky and it worked, twice, however I didn't 'rand' up, how you go about doing that?

Done it before when I had sky and it worked, twice, however I didn't 'rand' up, how you go about doing that?

He means 'rang' mate. Does that clear it up for you? I know it's hard to decipher such cryptic codes, so I've helped you out a bit.

Rang tonight to cancel and was offered 25%. Still cancelled though. Been paying £26 for the full shebang for the past year.

Thanks for the "heads up", just called and got a 35% discount for 12 months. Should save £250.00 over the next 12 months. Every little helps:)

I rang up, they offered me 25% off my TV package, I said no. They then offered to take off the price of the multiroom saving a further £10. I said no and cancelled. Was still going to come to nearly £60 a month.

Yup, the full package for all of the channels, sport, movies, kids etc on the skyplus box was just over £60.00 per month, hence my joy. What does everyone else pay per month for the full Sky package then?

Right fuck em. I was going to cancel sports and movies but may threaten the whole lot.

What do you reckon i should do. I dont want to pay nee more than 40 a month including HD.

Just rang up to cancel and they've given me 5,000 shares in Sky and the CEO post.

Right fuck em. I was going to cancel sports and movies but may threaten the whole lot.

What do you reckon i should do. I dont want to pay nee more than 40 a month including HD.

I told them that money was tight, didn't want to cancel but this is what I was planning to do, was there anything they could do for me? Give it a go, only cost you a phone call, don't ask and you don't get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back