£12k per week for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's so busy that every room looks like it's outside. How could you relax in somewhere like that?

I like the purple sofas but you couldn't veg out on one to watch telly. Mainly because they didn't appear to be pointing at one. Weird.

wor kid telt me said:
Someone doesn't like criticism

It's not criticism mate, just downright bitchiness. A thread that doesn't really warrant it as it wasn't about me at all.

Try again.

You don't offend me by the way, it takes more than that to upset me, found it quite amusing actually :lol: dunno what your beef is about me though.

It's so busy that every room looks like it's outside. How could you relax in somewhere like that?

I like the purple sofas but you couldn't veg out on one to watch telly. Mainly because they didn't appear to be pointing at one. Weird.

Is it not going for The Russian Market. Their aesthetic is different and after living under Lenin, Stalin and Brehznev I can understand them believing more is more.

Is it not going for The Russian Market. Their aesthetic is different and after living under Lenin, Stalin and Brehznev I can understand them believing more is more.

That's fair enough, I'd have thought having a place in the centre of London you'd want it to be an oasis of calm, not a migraine inducing scream.

Still, someone must obviously like it to have decorated it like that. And I'm guessing that if you have £12k a week to spend on it you can probably afford your own art for the walls too.

That's fair enough, I'd have thought having a place in the centre of London you'd want it to be an oasis of calm, not a migraine inducing scream.

Still, someone must obviously like it to have decorated it like that. And I'm guessing that if you have £12k a week to spend on it you can probably afford your own art for the walls too.

It's not my cup of tea either but since I cannot afford £12k a week, I don't suppose the owners are that bothered.

But I'm a bloke and a settee, a telly and a decent sound system is all I need.

Edit, I would have a table to put drinks and stuff on

The rest is just stuff women put in the room.

It's not my cup of tea either but since I cannot afford £12k a week, I don't suppose the owners are that bothered.

But I'm a bloke and a settee, a telly and a decent sound system is all I need.

Edit, I would have a table to put drinks and stuff on

The rest is just stuff women put in the room.

You are a settee?

Anyone notice the subliminal message in picture 8? (The gym picture)

At first glance, looked amazing. Then when you look at the pictures closer, it's like how Tunstall Birdman would do up his bachelor pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back